Have you tried using the DKB debit card with Apple/Google Pay for topping up? We often link to other websites, but we can't be responsible for their content. Cheers! Ich habe auch das Problem, dass ich mein Revolut-Konto nicht von der DKB bzw. Stand out with an exclusive contactless Metal card, Revolut Technologies Inc. 2023 So if your mobile phone is lost, you wont be able to contact Revolut without installing the mobile app on another device. The Revolut card removes all of the stress of carrying all your Forex with you on your trips. Your Travel Money Card is completely separate from your bank account so its a safe and secure way to pay while youre abroad. What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted? Deposit cash into account from ATM : r/Revolut - reddit But Revolut makes their deal a whole lot sweeter. Press J to jump to the feed. How can I add money using my linked bank account? Useful Tip: If you cant hold the currency you want to pay with on your Revolut card, always pay in USD. Unable to find contact to any real person, only community forum, chat bot etc. Yes, all currencies have top-up limits and balances. Revolut doesn't charge to pay with a RevolutCard abroad and allows you to withdraw 500 free from an ATM per calendar month, with a 2% fee thereafter. When I try to top up It fails. Spend in 36 million locations worldwide, and top up and manage your card in the app or online. This means that you can also withdraw foreign currency to the equivalent of the monthly ATM withdrawal limit (200). Useful Tip: To guarantee the best rates, only exchange currencies weekdays (Mon-Fri UTC) during working hours (8am-5pm). Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money? So I tried to unlink that Maestro card and tried to create a new link but the card is not accepted anymore. Reported anonymously by Revolut employees. So where lies the problem? ;). These limits seem to be the same compared to what other mobile banks offer with their free cards. Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents. And whats really cool is that you can monitor your monthly ATM withdrawal limit balance all in the Revolut app. I can't top up my revolut - Bugs - Revolut Community Or maybe youre planning to spend the summer in Europe? I was able to top up yesterday using Google Pay, not today due to There was a problem with your transaction error. Do note, while we always aim to give you accurate product info at the point of publication, unfortunately price and terms of products and deals can always be changed by the provider afterwards, so double check first. Just bear in mind that Revolut charges fixed rates and adds a mark-up outside working hours. Your time should be spent in the next sections finding out why you should get the best travel card. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. But if youve never heard of it or youre wondering how does Revolut work, well be happy to enlighten you. What cards and currencies are supported? With Revolut you can now exchange currencies in the Revolut app at the real interbank exchange rate. You can top it up by bank transfer, debit or credit card, and Apple or Google Pay. Activate it by following the instructions in your welcome letter. I contacted Revolut and I am waiting for a long time. Manage your holiday essentials together in one place on the move, from your Travel Money Card and travel insurance to extras like airport parking. Since then, I cant add funds to mi card, it says revolut top-up was not successful. For more information, please see our Lets jump straight into what you get with the Revolut card. It was working just fine since I joined Revolut but since a few days/weeks, I have an error message when I try to top-up from my already linked Maestro card saying it only accepts latin characters. Are there any card deposit limits? Facebook and LinkedIn, for the same purpose. A quick force quit and re-open (No need for re-installing the app, or logging out.) Max daily cash withdrawal: 9,000 CZK For example, using your card in Brazil will incur a cross-border fee because we do not offer the Brazilian real as a currency. Whether you're looking to save money spending abroad or sticking to your budget with our built-in budgeting, get more from your money with our Standard account, Upgrade to a global lifestyle. We absolutely love the fact that you can top up your Revolut account using a credit card. As well as managing your Travel Money Card you can buy cover for your trip, access your policy documents on the move, book extras such as airport parking and hotels, and find your nearest ATM while overseas or Post Office branches here in the UK. Honestly, what Revolut offers is just brilliant! And after a year, weve come to the conclusion that Revolut is simply the best travel card weve ever used. It was working just fine until a few days/weeks ago, any idea if Revolut removed the link to Maestro cards ? Yes, thank you very mutch capital, now Its working. It also lists 7 honest reasons why you should never travel again without ordering your free Revolut card today. Order a Travel Money Card today for smart, secure holiday spending. How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card? And its absolutely free! After you've activated your card, you can manage it using our travel app or via a web browser. Our travel app brings together travel essentials including holiday money, travel insurance and more together in one place. If Cash Deposit is available to you, it will be displayed within the Revolut app. But from what youre describing, it does not sound like this is the limitation thats causing problems here. I can not too with Google pay . And theres simply nothing else out there weve tried that even comes close. Depending on where you live, you may either get a Mastercard or a Visa card. Adding money to your Revolut account is super easy. We need to use these cookies to make our Each card has access to whole revolut account (each wallet). How can I put money on my Revolut card? You cannot make more than 50 transfers in 24 hours, or more than 200 transfers in 7 days. My assumption is that DKB is to blame here. You can load money easily to your Revolut Card account at select retailers (each, a Participating Retailer) via Cash Deposit for a small fee, collected by the Participating Retailer. Now I cannot top up even 10 euro worked yesterday. That might be an easy and instant top up option for you? You get 5,000 / 6,000 / $6,500 per month with your free card. Basically to make it work I had to ignore banks (DKB) website that popped up inside Revolut app and verify the payment in my banks app instead. The best way to stick to these limits is to budget. Your funds will be held at or transferred to Metropolitan Commercial Bank, an FDIC-insured institution. and our Order your free card today and try it for yourself. Activating a card is an extra security measure we've added to ensure you've received your card. There is no possibility to manage which card has access to which currency. 7 Honest Reasons Why Revolut Is The Best Travel Card in 2023 020 7937 0280. Note: You can access the full list of currencies not supported by Revolut card here. No charges when you spend abroad*. Cards | Revolut US 4 [deleted] 2 yr. ago [removed] Tulex 2 yr. ago Put your card on a table and pile 500Euros banknotes on it. Will I be charged for adding money by card? Luckily, these charges are usually displayed on the screen before you accept. Adding money | Revolut Help Centre | Revolut Editor, Marcus Herbert. Get FREE ATM withdrawals around the world and buy foreign exchange at the cheapest rates. mit der neuen DKB-Debitkarte aufladen kann. Will I be charged for adding money by card? Have you tried using the DKB debit card with Apple/Google Pay for topping up? Luckily, there are several ways you can add money to your Revolut account. No need to carry lots of cash abroad. where necessary. Revolut Technologies Inc. is a Delaware corporation that is a technology services provider and administrator of the card program. When will the money reach my Revolut account? Topping up Revolut with a Curve Card Head for Points Youll increase your limits if you spend collectively. Ich habe heute mit der DKB gesprochen: es liegt an Revolut, die DKB wartet seit 3 Wochen auf eine Antwort von Revolut, dass die Zustimmung fr solche Umbuchungen/Abbuchungen gegeben wird. These allow us to recognise and count the HSBC are adamant that they have no block on the account. And the best thing is that there arent any hidden fees or commissions if you stay within your limit. Due to international restrictions in place, its not possible to top up your Revolut account with a bank card issued in Russia or Belarus. Withdrawal charge: 7 TRY, ZAR South African rand Revolut benefits and perks, including insurance benefits, retirement benefits, and vacation policy. Any idea haw can I fix it? Top up from revolut card - Revolut Community We may share this information with other organisations, such as Google, but I would guess its easy way to trigger AML check. it is. Was wondering about those. Max daily cash withdrawal: 600 CAD Apply for passports, licences and permits, get documents certified, your identity verified. Heres a quick step-by-step guide on how to get started. What good is it to have a debit card which you cant use? Withdrawal charge: 20 NOK, NZD New Zealand dollar Max daily cash withdrawal: 1,700 PLN If like us, you love exploring hidden gems and you find that you cant hold the currency of the country you want to travel to, dont despair. Tip: If youre travelling in a group or as a couple, you should each consider getting a Revolut travel card. No but it is strange nobody innovated the ATM machines to allow cash deposits. We're accepting credit cards! | Revolut How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account? To be honest, we tried several other mobile bank cards including Starling, Monzo, N26 and Monese. Ive tried contacting Revolut support and I got the following answer (from Rita the bit): You can add money to your Revolut account with a card in AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, JPY, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, USD, ZAR. Make contactless, Apple Pay and Google Pay payments. But with Revolut, you can exchange and hold 31 different currencies all in one card. You can top up your Revolut account using a credit or debit card in 18 different currencies. These also allow us to see what pages and links you have visited so we can provide more number of visitors to our website, and see how visitors browse our website, so we can improve it That means they dont have any branches you can walk into if things go pear shaped. Issues with deposits; How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card? Hi there. Revolut: Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor Post Office Travel Money Card is an electronic money product issued by First Rate Exchange Services Ltd pursuant to license by Mastercard International. Ibhave no idea how to fix that. Revolut doesnt have any physical branches, so you wont need to worry about bank heists (just kidding). At card issuer (=VISA)? Activate 10 emergency credit if your balance drops below 1. Contacted Revolut support, they blame Card Issuer. Max daily cash withdrawal: 700 AUD Use it wherever you see the Mastercard Acceptance Mark millions of shops, restaurants and bars in more than 200 countries. Pick up a Travel Money Card instantly at your local Post Office. Withdrawal charge: 12.50 DKK, GBP Great British pound Please check out the rules before posting. Travel Money Card. Unfortunately American Express is not supported. Ive read somewhere that about 90 percent of Belgian bank accounts are connected to SCT Inst. Enter the amount of money you want to add and then tap the Add money button. The USD is the most traded currency on the planet. Be sure to collect a receipt from the Participating Retailer confirming your Cash Deposit. The chat support doesnt work - it said that it would transfer to the correct department and then I never heard back. Also deposit into acc from ATM is for free. Normally I top up my traditional Caisse d'Epargne account with cash then I use my debit card to transfer it to Revolut easily. Its the live rate you see on Google or in your Forex app. Bonus Tip: To avoid paying conversion fees on your credit or debit card, top up in your local currency. For loads in Great British pounds, a load commission fee of 1.5% will apply (min 3, max 50). Cross border fees are set at 3% and are only applicable when you use your currency in a country other than the ones we offer. Full details of how to activate your card will be provided in your welcome letter, to which your card will be attached if its been sent in the post. There are no charges when using your card in retailers in the country of the currency on the card. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I uninstalled and re-installed the app. And if you really need to speak to someone, you get chat support 24/7 to resolve any issue you encounter. Max daily cash withdrawal: 500 CHF Same 27 EUR limit? The Revolut USA Prepaid Visa and Prepaid Mastercard are issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. for Visa cards, and Mastercard International for Mastercard cards, and may be used everywhere Visa or Mastercard are accepted. My Maestro is not working anymore. Withdrawal charge: 50 CZK, DKK Danish krone Note: Certain exchanges rates such as Thai Baht include an extra mark-up (1%) and a fee (0.5%). Leave your credit card in your wallet, don't go near an ATM, and come armed with US dollars in cash that you can change into pesos on the ground. I have 3 in my city. Revolut - A better way to handle your money | Revolut US Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money? Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers? Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money? If you enjoyed reading this guide, share it with your friends and family. You can still support us by buying products and services that we recommend. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. And if you'd like to leave a comment, tweet us. You can thank us later. Germany. Specific limits apply for: If you are in the UK or EU, transfers British Pounds (GBP) to UK beneficiaries are limited to 250k per transaction, 500k per day, and 1m per week. They offer a prepaid debit card jam packed with amazing features, which we cant wait to fill you in on. Hi I am not aware of any such agreements. Hi, I didnt use my card for a while but Im trying to top up now and when I try to do it online, its asking me to open the app on my phone which then directs me to my email to access and email Revolut has sent, to verify the app. Check out our resource page for all offers and discount codes. Revolut Card Singapore: Your full guide - Wise website work, for example, so you can get promotions awarded to your account. Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account? We currently support Mastercard and Visa cards. Can I add money with a shared or joint bank account. Its not the first mobile bank to offer free stuff and certainly wont be the last. Sometimes if you have a poor cellular/WiFi connection, the app will be stuck (e.g. You may also want to consider waiting for your limits to reset in the next month to avoid paying fees. Revolut has you covered! Its 200 if you live in Europe and $300 for Revolut card holders living in the USA. Have you tried force quitting the app and opening the app again? Max daily cash withdrawal: 17,000 THB We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Topping up your Revolut account with a Business/Corporate debit/credit card incurs a fee from Revolut, whereby topping up with a personal debit/credit card doesn't. Bingo! This is simply how they attract customers. For example, if you have a UK bank account, make sure you add GBP. So I believe this is just in app issue and service is working? This means if you click on our links and buy something, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Can someone help me. A cash withdrawal fee will be charged when withdrawing cash from a UK Post Office branch or from any ATM globally that accepts Mastercard. But interesrting bit is that when I check my Revolut balance, I can see that account was bumped up. To top up electricity or gas online you'll need to upgrade to a smart Pay As You Go meter. These details can be checked on the Financial Services Register by visiting theFinancial Conduct Authority websiteand searching by Firm Reference Number (FRN). The Revolut Premium plan costs S$9.99 a month, and for this you'll get the following perks: Exchanges in 28+ currencies up to S$15,000 with no hidden fees. We have Swedbank, SEB bank, Luminor ATMs that allow cash deposit into the debit card. Watch us add money in our #RevTips video below: Do we have that in EU? Oh, and dont forget to subscribe! If the currency falls outside of any of the 22 we offer on your card, youll be charged a cross-border fee. You get a free prepaid debit card with your Revolut account. On some days you may wait 5 minutes for a live agent, but on another day it can take up to an hour. I cant top up my revolut account.

Grant Shapps Net Worth, Articles C

can i top up my revolut card at post office