Other than tires that were 10 - 12 years old (still had plenty of thread, there were no major or minor issues. But the rear headroom is fine and is such a small thing compared to the important things. 2 32 Photos. The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate. (22 mi), Monroe, MI John knew this and still sold the car after confirming he would sell the car to us. They went the extra mile to get me the best deal with the lowest possible interest rate. Have owned several other brands. Shadow Gray Metallic 2020 Chevrolet Malibu LT FWD CVT 1.5L DOHC Black Leather. Very stylish with outstanding handling for a 'station wagon'! Buy your next car from home, pressure free. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Certified. Delivers 22 Highway MPG and 17 City MPG! Finally had a brake job done last month and only needed rear brake pads and rotors turned. cars & trucks - by owner. cars & trucks. newly listed. - P.s. Kalamazoo, MI. Save Search. Automatic, daily driver for ten years. Nice to deal with a salesperson that actually knows the product he is selling. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Find great deals and sell your items for free. Has been very reliable. - I've filed a complaint with the state attorney general and am on the phone right now with the department of regulatory affairs. Buy your used car online with TrueCar+. Listed 11 days ago, Sterling Heights, MI Used Cars for Sale Near Me in Warren, MI - Autotrader In mixed driving, I get 22 - 25 mpg. In Michigan, and anywhere else, the sky is the limit when it comes to used car pricing. - By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Front quarter panel damage. Acura . Happy with my new suv. Listed 2 days ago, Lansing, MI MI on 02/10/23 ; 1st owner drove an estimated 12,909 miles/year ; More. - classic cars for sale; electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. Could never buy another truck after owning this. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. post. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. VIN: 1FTEW1E41KKF25551 Stock: KKF25551 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-26-2022, VIN: 1GCRKSE30BZ111601 Stock: VV347A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-19-2022. Blow out special!! The Palisade handles and rides great and the interior room is awesome. Otherwise, I'm very happy with my Lexus and plan to own it for 7 - 10 years. previous day next day. 7 2 Photos . It was as solid as new the day I sold it to a friend. These vehicles were listed by owners and dealers, and some of them may be already sold. Thank You Hazelton Honda . CARFAX One-Owner. Needs head gasket, power steering work, nice stereo and tires, asking $700 firm. The car listed on Edmunds was a rare find, S&H Motor Sales contacted me quickly, via text as I requested. Listed 2 days ago, 2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Advance - 2,500 mi, Livonia, MI Good 2-door sport SUV. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. cars & trucks. Back passenger door broke cars & trucks. And now my family and friends are all interested in a BMW. VIN: 5FNRL384X7B435773 Stock: 96904 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-02-2023, Located in Holland, MI / 160 miles away from Detroit, MI. 1 - 15 of 38,047 results. He had 2 other customers, and moved very smoothly between us. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. - Always bring my vehicles here love the service.. We love all the many safety features it has and all the extras it has to make driving easy. They are also always flexible in providing rides or loaners. Used Cars For Sale > Lansing, MI; Used Cars for Sale in . I traded in my old Tacoma for a 2015 Corolla . What more can I say, luxury, performance, attention to detail and overall quality are all outstanding. - I won't get into details here, but it solidified my decision that BMW of Farmington Hills was the relationship I wanted to create. VIN: 5LMTJ3DH6GUJ26760 Stock: 40J26760 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-30-2022. Save up to $49,321 on one of 116,041 used cars for sale in Michigan. (36 mi), Dearborn, MI The towing is great. - I have been telling everyone about my experience, because it really was unlike any car experience I've ever had! I bought my 2020 Palisade limited all wheel drive brand new and LOVE IT. The gentleman Dominic, was on point and on top of everything. Ive owned a few luxury sedans and SUVs since then and in 2016, when I retired, bought the F-150 XLT Super Cab rear-wheel drive with the V-6 Ecoboost engine. Pain job seems better than cars ive owned before. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. A video walkaround of this car may be available (15 mi), Eastpointe, MI 2019 Lincoln MKC CARFAX One-Owner. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Used 2021 McLaren 720S 349,900 5,399 miles See estimated payment Private Seller Newly Listed Used 2021 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Volante 345,000 3,000 miles See estimated payment Private Seller Newly Listed Used 2021 Lamborghini Huracan EVO 319,900 1,200 miles See estimated payment Private Seller Buy Online Newly Listed Search filters. I had a pre-purchase inspection. account. I told her what I wanted and asked her if we could build one out. - Used Cars For Sale in Detroit MI. See more photos. I love driving my 2019 Continental and it makes me smile when random people comment on how great it looks. - All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We walked into the dealership, and were warmly greeted by the front desk. I had my name on a waitlist for a car, and it didn't seem like they were getting any anytime soon, so my husband told me I needed to make a decision. Thank you Greatneck Motorsports for making this happen. 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands In Oxford White Vehicle Highlights Include., Sasquatch Package!! I really wanted a BMW, but the more research I did, the more I realized they are too needy. But it is important to consider the tax implications of buying a vehicle out of state, so make sure you know what fees you'll need to pay when registering. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. We left and went to the dealership down the road, and had the exact opposite experience. - Even though it is mainly just me and hubby, we love the size! Do not even attempt to do business with them and especially not John Meyer. At Autopten we are constantly seeking for those dealerships selling the cheapest cars in MI to help them to get in touch with US car buyers. If this car can take care of a crackhead junkie, Im certain that it will take care of anyone. Absolutely no trouble with this truck after 75K miles. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Everything from my 64 miles per gallon, to the tightness of the car, to the reliability, to the audio system, and to the price of it. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. GM CERTIFIED, RST, CREW CAB, 5.3 V-8, Z 71 OFF ROAD PKG., BUCKET SEATS, TRAILER TOW PKG., TRAILER BRAKE, POWER REAR SLIDING WINDOW, POWER DRIVER SEAT, VIN: 3GCUYEED4KG260984 Stock: N4271A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-29-2022. We also scanned the papers with the UPS confirmation and sent via email. (17 mi), Redford, MI Used Cars for Sale in Kalamazoo, MI (with Photos) - TrueCar Terri is a VERY kind, responsive, and accomodative sales person, Thanks to her, I could get my new Cherokee which matches almost all of my preference in body color and option packages! Listed 6 days ago, 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Base - 85,200 mi, Rockford, MI for sale. My husband spent hours working w this man to purchase a car. This car has a small car feel but is relatively quiet. Has always bothered me when I know more about the car I am buying than the salesperson selling me the car. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Listed 1 day ago, 2014 Ford Explorer Police Intercep - 125,000 mi, Dearborn Heights, MI It's the first luxury car I've owned. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? So happy I found this car and the deal I got. Used Cars for Sale Near Me in Midland, MI - Autotrader Location Include Long-Distance Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New (3,565) Used (5,197) Manufacturer Certified (484) Third-Party Certified (14) Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ex. I've dealt with many dealerships and Bob Maxey is the hands down, the BEST! Some used car dealerships, such as CarMax or Carvana, for example, offer a short return policy on used cars, but these are exceptions rather than the rule. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ vehicles in Roseville, MI. Listed 48 days ago, 2011 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium - 172,822 mi, Farmington, MI At Cars For Sale, we believe your search should be as fun as the drive, so you can start shopping millions and find yours today! Call Angelo's Auto Sales (3**) 7**-4***. Listed 6 days ago, New Boston, MI Professional patient really nice person. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Listed 31 days ago, Grandville, MI - He was able to make arraignments for the tires at a discount with a nearby shop. Would return to buy another used car. CL. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Needs tires Real Estate & Homes For Sale - 9847 Homes For Sale | Zillow I grew up in the Mid-West, working with my dad in the oil fields and on farms and ranches, driving trucks of all types and makes. We have 9,092 used cars in Detroit for sale that are reported accident free, 7,206 1-Owner cars, and 9,491 personal use cars. Search filters. account. first page previous page 1 - 48 of 48 next page last page. jackson, MI cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist home delivery on some or all of its cars. Odometer is 21208 miles below market average! Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. Possibly. If you're facing similar issues, the state attorney general and the Michigan department of regulatory affairs has a number you can call to file a complaint, just Google for it. - By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. (24 mi), Shelby Charter Township, MI I love my "new" Corolla. I feel like I could easily get 200K out of this truck. Will be buying my next from them as well. Insurance loss reported, 5 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 6 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 5 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, 1 Accident, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 5 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 10 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 7 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale in Detroit, MI, Used Cars Under 10000 near Fort Lauderdale, Used Certified-Pre-Owned Land Rover Range Rover Velar, Used Hummer For Sale near Bloomington, IL, Used Landrover For Sale near Fort Lauderdale, FL, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Nashville, TN, Best Lexus Es 300H Lease Deals in Fort Worth, TX, New Audi E-Tron S Sportback for Sale in Chico, CA, New Audi E-Tron for Sale in Takoma Park, MD, Best Lexus GX 460 Lease Deals in Arlington, VA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. . We called repeatedly throughout the day to confirm and John Meyer avoided our calls. refresh results . Cars for Sale by Owner in Michigan: 83 Cars from $3,000 - iSeeCars.com Home > Used Cars > Cars for Sale by Owner > Cars for Sale by Owner in Michigan Cars for Sale by Owner in Michigan 1-20 of 83 Used Cars Found Save Search View on dealer site 2023 Hyundai Sonata SEL - 3,140 mi Featured We have 915 used cars in Battle Creek for sale that are reported accident free, 699 1-Owner cars, and 755 personal use cars. (37 mi), Howell, MI post. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. ${award} ${year}, By Peanut62 from Mountaintop Pennsylvania, By Appalachian Bill from Kingsport, Tennessee, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Farmington Hills review, By Amanda Bryant from Farmington Hills, mi, By Precious Opinion from New York, New York, 2015 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Premium review, LaFontaine Volvo Cars of Farmington Hills review. Overall I am very pleased & Satisfied. 1-20 of Find the best used cars in Detroit, MI. AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. Shop used vehicles in Detroit, MI for sale at Cars.com. I was constantly slamming into curbs and went about 20000 miles without changing the oil and my faithful ride took it like a champ. Does run. Highly recommend TCF. Used Cars for Sale by Owner - Autotrader The by far best aspect of the buy was the ability to text with my guy (Andy) we pretty much had 98% of details done via text, VIN: 2G1WT58K689227756 Stock: 89227756 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-19-2022, Located in Madison Heights, MI / 11 miles away from Detroit, MI, VIN: 3C4FY48B05T501514 Stock: 501514 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-16-2023, Located in Lowellville, OH / 155 miles away from Detroit, MI. Cheap Cars for Sale in Michigan Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Filter Results 232 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $0 - $6,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Years to Max Acura (6) Audi (1) BMW (5) Buick (13) Cadillac (5) Chevrolet (43) Chrysler (12) Dodge (28) Ford (53) GMC (5) Honda (6) - Pleasant job well done. THE VEHICLE NEEDS WORK FOR INSPECTION. It is so easy to drive. Edmunds recommends a used car payment of about 10% of your monthly take-home pay. All rights reserved. Cars For Sale In Michigan - Carsforsale.com I don't notice road noise until I ride/drive another non-luxury car. EX-L . Just overalk OUTSTANDING PERSON!! How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? - Copyright 2007-2023. no favorites. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. . (8 mi), Warren, MI Your wallet will be the only limitation. MI on 11/05/22 ; 1st owner drove an estimated 6,706 miles/year ; More. Not a single rattle (as solid as my girlfriends brand new Acura RDX). Would recommend them if you are looking for a new or used car. (10 mi), Clarkston, MI New Search. Used Cars for Sale in Detroit, MI (with Photos) - CARFAX a video consultation. Start following a car and get notified when the price drops. I have read reviews by a well known magazine saying it lacks rear headroom and that because of that, it gets lower ratings. - - I have been dreading the car buying market because, for the last couple of years, the shadiness of dealers was taken to a whole new level. VIN: 1FMDE5DH7NLB56294 Stock: 230276A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-01-2023. - Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Used Cars for Sale in Detroit, MI | Cars.com View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Process was easy and staff was professional. Listed 15 days ago, Sterling Heights, MI Get approved Today !!! Listed 4 days ago, Waterford, MI Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! - Lansing, MI. Fast forward to 2021 and here I am . Clean CARFAX. first page previous page 1 - 26 of 26 next page last page. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Listed 3 days ago, certified pre-owned car, clean history, inspected, warranty, Grand Rapids, MI A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Brakes But generally speaking, if your used vehicle was still under its original factory warranty or if the vehicle was sold with a warranty from the dealership, there might be a lemon law in Michigan that will be of assistance. post. - Shop used vehicles in Roseville, MI for sale at Cars.com. Vehicle WE TAKE CARE OF YOUR SECTARY OF STATE NEEDS WITH YOUR PROOF OF INSURANCE OF ANY VEHICLE PURCHASED WITH US. Cheap Cars For Sale in Michigan - CarGurus We were told we had the car via phone and email. - Cheap car for $500 or BEST OFFER. I have owned Cadillac, Lincoln, and Lexus, this 2021 and the 2018 G90's I owned are by far my best owned autos. Enter amount Show payments on listings Mileage Cheap Cars For Sale In Michigan - Carsforsale.com No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. saginaw cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 4 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Williams Brothers Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, Used Lexus IS 350 C in Edison, NJ For Sale, Used Saturn Outlook in Long Island City, NY, Used Volkswagen e-Golf 2015 in Woodbridge, VA, New Acura TLX for Sale in North Andover, MA, Best Audi E-Tron S Sportback Lease Deals in Nashville, TN, New Audi E-Tron Sportback for Sale in Yuba City, CA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale (with Photos) - CARFAX cars & trucks. Everyone was very nice and professional. Used Cars for Sale Near Me in Midland, MI - Autotrader He helped me tremendously and worked every little detail to make my purchase smooth and without any hassle. It is the car to buy. Test drive Used Cars at home in Warren, MI. - central MI cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist. Listed 32 days ago, Lansing, MI 1,508 Used Cars Found. Listed 15 days ago, routine maintenance, condition, new tires, Southfield, MI Find the best used cars in Westland, MI. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. . newest. AND HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND TIM SHEA AT STAR LINCOLN!!!! VIN 1FTEW1CG9FFB37642. I drove exclusively Toyotas, Hondas and Mazdas for 35-plus years. Get personalized auto financing rates with no impact to your credit score on CarGurus. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. upon request. . La Fontaine service department is friendly, efficient and addresses all issues. Save up to $5,280 on one of 26 used cars for sale in Detroit, MI. Certified. The dealership is clean, has a great waiting area with much better than average coffee for a car showroom and snacks. save. There's nothing major wrong with the SUV. Cars For Sale By Owner For Sale in Kalamazoo, MI - CarGurus 1998 Toyota Camry LE. . Listed 7 days ago, Brighton, MI By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Search from 25346 Used cars for sale, including a 2010 Chevrolet Impala LT, a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT, and a 2016 Ford Explorer Platinum ranging in price from $988 to $1,599,900.

Ryan Culberson Disability, Articles C

cheap used cars for sale in michigan by owner