Clinica Campesina Pecos is also known as Enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity for growth all while helping your community by improving their access to quality health care. Clinica has also created a wonderful teamwork environment that values all members of the care team. Philosophy of Care:I think small changes can make a big difference in people's health. Cooking new recipes and baking bread. 1184775959. Why I Choose to Work at Clinica:The team approach to healthcare at Clinica is a beautiful thing. If you developemergency warning signsfor COVID-19 getmedical attention immediately. Clinica Family Health - Pecos Medical and Dental Clinic Street Address 1701 W. 72nd Ave. Denver, CO - 80221 Phone (303) 650-4460 (720) 565-4128 Fax Online Contact About Clinica Family Health - Pecos Medical and Dental Clinic 1345 Plaza Ct N Ste 1A. Clinica Portal Clinica Family Health offers high quality full-service primary care for patients of all ages, womens care, prenatal care, pediatric care, care for seniors, mental health services, nutrition services and a full-service pharmacy. When you enroll as a patient with Clinica Family Health, you can choose a primary care provider to help you manage all your health care needs. Both clinics offer a full scope of primary care services including well visits, prenatal care, immunizations, chronic disease treatment, lab services, minor surgical procedures and acute care. We offer convenient, affordable, non-emergency medical care for patients without an appointment. I am privileged to have the opportunity to join the Clinica family. (303) 665-3036. About CHI Martin Luther King Jr. Clinica Campesina. Dental Clinic Services are available for patients enrolled for medical care at Clinica Family Health. Were here to help ensure our patients get the medications they need at a price they can afford. Your IP: When you work at Clinica Family Health, youll make an amazing difference in the lives of the children and adults you serveright here in the community where you live. Internship:University of Colorado Rose Family Medicine, 2015, Residency:University of Colorado Rose Family Medicine, 2017, Outside Clinica:Audio books, podcasts, hiking, yoga, Pokemon Go. Clinica Campesina Family Health Services is offering not specified COVID 19 testing in Denver, CO. XLSX Colorado Received a phone call 30 minutes before the scheduled appt saying we needed to reschedule my daughters appointment. CLINICA CAMPESINA FAMILY HEALTH SERVICES 1701 W 72ND AVE DENVER, CO ZIP 80221 Phone: (303) 650-4460 Fax: (303) 650-6830 Get Directions Mailing Address CLINICA CAMPESINA FAMILY HEALTH SERVICES 1735 S PUBLIC RD STE 203 LAFAYETTE, CO ZIP 80026 Phone: (303) 665-3036 Fax: (303) 665-9566 Location Map Authorized Official Philosophy of Care:I believe in taking a whole person approach to medicine, integrating physical, social and mental health needs of each patient into his/her/their care. Personalized Team-Based Care Clinca Campesina. YEARS IN BUSINESS (305) 245-1161. Martin Luther King Jr. Clinica Campesina. Clinica Family Health offers high quality full-service primary care for patients of all ages, women's care, prenatal care, pediatric care, care for seniors, mental health services, nutrition services and a full-service pharmacy. A community Health Center can be used by anyone, whether they have insurance or not, the cost will be based on a sliding scale. I enjoy practicing full-spectrum care and working as one of our group visit trainers. Why I Chose to Work at Clinica: I have always known that I would work with underserved populations. Outside Clinica: Playing hockey, golfing, running, reading and traveling. I love romantic comedies. I am proud to work for an organization that cares for anyone without exception. Saturday and Sunday: Closed, Pharmacy Hours: Ms. Dhithya Shah has 4 years of experience in physician assisting. We do not have direct contact with any of the Clinics listed on our website, we only provide the locations with the clinics and/or Community Health Centers contact information, you must call them directly. Other medications not immediately in stock can be ordered and filled typically in 1-2 business days. 485 E 78th Dr, Denver, CO 80229 Property Records (FREE) Martin Luther King Jr. Clinica Campesina . I am happy to be able practice medicine in the mountains and help my local community. Patients with medication assistance only pay $3 5 per month. 340B ID. We are honored that local leaders and residents have invited us to join the community and serve as your health care home. Clinica Campesina Family Health Pecos Clinic Sliding Scale Low Cost 1701 W. 72nd Ave. Denver, CO - 80221 Phone (303) 650-4460 Fax Number (303) 650-6830 Office Hours Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Wednesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Friday 7:45 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday closed Sunday closed Email Address CLINICA CAMPESINA THORNTON, NPI 1467627844 - Pharmacy in Thornton, CO Residency: Saint Joseph Hospital (Denver, CO), 2016, Professional Associations:AAFP,CAPF andAMA, Volunteer Interests: Habitat for Humanity, Philosophy of Care: To listen and counsel with empathy and integrity, to understand the whole person, to encourage embracing the mind-body connection, to care for the whole family, to advise on evidence-based recommendations but remain sensitive to individual preferences and circumstances. Contacts. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. 2401 E 78th Ave, Denver, CO 80229 Property Records (FREE) Open since 1996, the Pecos Medical and Dental Clinic has a current staff of 82 providing high-quality health care to individuals and families in our community, at a price they can afford. I focus on promoting health and preventing disease. Center Hours: My goal is to help patients feel and live at their best by providing evidenced based medical care and healthy lifestyle approaches that enhance wellbeing. Clinica Family Health has been providing medical, dental and mental health services to people of all ages since 1977. Our care shall be culturally appropriate and prevention focused. Clinica Family Health is a community health center, a medical safety net for those who otherwise might fall through the cracks of the American health care system. Contact your local community health care for more information. We like to travel. Monday and Friday: 8AM 12PM, 1PM 5PM (closed for lunch from 12PM 1 PM) Do you have a question about Clinica Family Health - Pecos Medical and Dental Clinic?Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to. I also have wanted to use my Spanish language skills on a regular basis, and I enjoy working with my Hispanic patient population. Primary Contact Clinica Campesina Family Health Services Melinda Gonzales, Pharmacy Director Homestead, FL 33030 (305) 248-4334. Clinica Family Health- Pecos. We proudly partner with the federal Health Resources and Services Administration, which provides us annually $8,400,000 or approximately 14% of Clinica's operating budget. Why I Choose to Work at Clinica: Working at Clinica Family Health aligns with my own philosophy of care. Most drug manufacturers offer this service. Let our users know, some cost details! My Appointments - CLINICA family health 810 W Mowry Dr. Homestead, FL 33030. Clinica exists to be the medical and dental care provider of choice for low-income and other underserved people in south Boulder, Broomfield and west Adams counties. Denver, CO. 573 Pharmacies in Frederick, CO | Vitals.com Expanding access to health care to those in need is an important part of our mission. The practitioner's primary taxonomy code is 3336C0002X with license number OO.0000333 (CO). Our patients receive care from a whole team thats focused on their personal health and wellness, including a primary care doctor, nurse, case manager, behavioral health therapist, registered dietitian, pharmacist, dental hygienist, and scroll for more. In these cases, we partner with local mental health agencies on a referral basis to ensure all the medical and emotional needs of our patients are met. Emergency warning signs include*: *This list is not all inclusive. Rachel Lillian Laaff, NP is a family nurse practitioner, nurse practitioner, and primary care practitioner who practices at Clinica Campesina Pecos located at 1701 W 72nd Ave in Denver, CO 80221 (Denver County). Pharmacies in Federal Heights, CO We found 565 Pharmacies near Federal Heights, CO. Eden International Pharmacy . Why I Choose to Work at Clinica:I choose to stay at Clinica Family Health in order to participate in providing high-quality services to people who otherwise might not have access to comprehensive health care. Authorizing Official Clinica Campesina Family Health Services Simon Smith, CEO (303) 665-3036 Ext: 1003. W 72nd Ave & Pecos St. $65,000 - $97,191 a year. I also volunteer with our elementary school PTA, working on teacher appreciation activities. Clinica exists to be the medical and dental care provider of choice for low-income and other underserved people in south Boulder, Broomfield and west Adams counties. I want everyone to feel comfortable, heard, and cared for. Financial Screening 80 Big Springs Dr. Nederland, CO 80466. I also enjoy travel and reading, especially non fiction. Website (303) 650-4460. Professional Affiliations: American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) Clinicas primary care providers will help you and your family get and stay healthy. I try to do my best daily and strive to keep current and practice evidence based dentistry. Clinica Campesina Family Health Pecos Clinic - Dental Clinics Please consult with your health care provider about additional steps you may be able to take to protect yourself. Colorado Dental Association Every member of the team cares deeply for our patients. Click to reveal They can help your child prevent dental problems and illness and have special training in making children feel comfortable.All of Clinica's dentists take Medicaid and CHP+ and also offer discounts to make it affordable for parents to make sure their kids get great dental care. Sharon B. Kirby, DO | Family Medicine Doctor in Denver, CO - Vitadox Even though I was born in Kansas City, Missouri, my extended family lives in Kansas and I am a huge Kansas Jayhawk basketball fan. According to https://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/, the operator of this Federallly Qualified Health Center is offering COVID-19 testing services. Pharmacies in Niwot, CO We found 548 Pharmacies near Niwot, CO. Eden International Pharmacy . I enjoy the full breadth of primary care and Family Medicine, but I do have specific passions including reproductive health (prenatal care and family planning), a wide variety of procedures, ultrasound, and caring for members of the LGBTQ* community, including gender affirming care for Transgender patients. View 2401 E 78th Ave, Denver, CO 80229 property records for FREE including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. You can use the link at the bottom of this popup window to let us know if this information should be updated. The current practice location for Clinica Family Health is 8510 Bryant St Fl 2, Westminster, Colorado. I enjoy running, skiing and camping, especially visiting National Parks that are new to our family. You may leave a comment on the specific listing that needs updating, with the new information; or, you may send an email to support@dentalclinics.org with the new information. Finding dental costs for procedures is difficult. Her provider wasn't in. Professional Affiliations:American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, Metro Denver Dental Society, Psi Omega Dental Fraternity, Tau Beta Pi - The Engineering Honor Society. This helps the clinics feel smaller and more personal. 2008 - 2023 Free Clinics - Free Clinics All Rights Reserved. The pods help our clinics feel smaller and more personal. (Recently published Top 200 Drugs of 2019), Patients enrolled with Clinica Family Health can call to request prescription refills. Outside Clinica: Busy mom of four kids. Our Thornton and Lafayette clinics both have medication outlets where patients can pick up prescriptions. We created this section so users of our website can see what others have paid for dental treatment at Clinica Campesina Family Health Pecos Clinic. I was lucky enough to find an organization that matches my professional goals in the beautiful city of Boulder, CO. Residency: Lutheran General Hospital, Chicago IL, 2006. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2c1403bfe799c3 Clinica Family Health is proud to be named a Top Work Places award winner by The Denver Post based completely on anonymous employee feedback. Visiting my family near Boston, MA. 1548256522 and Clinica patients can also refill prescriptions through our electronic patient health information system: Licensed behavioral health providers work side-by-side with your primary care provider. If you think you are having a medical or behavioral health emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest Emergency Department. Dentists often can reverse cavities and gum disease. Clinica Campesina is a community health center that is committed to providing affordable, high-quality medical care to low-income, unemployed, and uninsured people in the surrounding community. Clinics Medical Clinics. Its a concept Clinica developed and has shared with dozens of health care organizations across the country. Clinica Campesina Family Health 8990 N. Washington St. Thornton, CO - 80229 Phone (303) 650-4460 Office Hours Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday closed Sunday closed Email Address Not available Web address Go to website Facebook address CLINICA CAMPESINA PECOS 1701 W 72ND AVE DENVER CO 80221 (303) 412-8180 COLORADO PHARMACY 1245 E COLFAX AVE DENVER CO 80218 (303) 863-7644 CORNELL PHARMACY 2190 E 18TH AVE DENVER CO 80206 (303) 388-1674 DENVER HEALTH CENTER FILL PHARMACY 500 QUIVAS ST DENVER CO 80204 303) 436-4920 DENVER HEALTH EASTSIDE PHARMACY 501 28TH ST DENVER CO 80205 Dental Hygienist Services for Children. Clinica Careers - CLINICA family health She also loves getting to know children starting from birth and supporting them and their families throughout childhood. Find affordable dental health care clinics. For appointments, you can reach them via phone at (720) 929-1655. Saturday and Sunday: Closed, Enrollment Walk-In Hours: If you have any difficulties, please call us at 303-650-4460 or click on the "Request An Appointment" button, and we will call you with 48 hours. My goal is to help patients make informed choices that will enable them as much as possible to live their lives to the fullest. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment,pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental andsubstance abuse where applicable. Most drug manufacturers offer this service. Clinica Campesina Family Health Services Npi 1659649135 Claim your profile and start getting more patients today. Our primary care teams also diagnose and treat medical problems and minor injuries for children and adults. Write First Review Why I Choose to Work at Clinica: This was my first job out of residency and I am proud to have contributed at Clinica for 11 years. Copyright 2019, CLINICA family health. Colorado. Dr. Alice M. Tariot may be affiliated with: Clinica Campesina Pecos in Denver, CO 80221. Everyone should be able to seek care for both disease prevention and disease management. Volunteer Experience: I am on a task force for the Boulder County LARC (long-acting reversible contraception) Coalition. Clinica Family Health offers a comprehensive health services to women during and after pregnancy. Open since 1996, the Pecos Medical and Dental Clinic has a current staff of 82 providing high-quality health care to individuals and families in our community, at a price they can afford. I volunteer teaching Sunday school at my church. Why I Choose to Work at Clinica: Being a part of the Clinica Family Health community is very rewarding to me. Please note, you must be enrolled as a current medical patient with Clinica in order to use our pharmacies& medication outlets. Clinica Campesina Family Health Services. American Academy of Family Physicians, Awards: Colorado Academy of Family Physician's Resident of the Year, 2010. Clinica Family Health Services Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com Other. Monday, Thursday, Friday: 8AM 12PM, 1PM 5PM (closed for lunch from 12PM 1 PM), Tuesday & Wednesday: 8AM 12PM, 1PM 8PM (closed for lunch from 12PM 1PM), Monday and Friday: 8AM 12PM, 1PM 5PM (closed for lunch from 12PM 1 PM), Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8AM 12PM, 1PM 8PM (closed for lunch from 12PM 1PM), Clinica Family Health - Westminster Clinic, Clinica Family Health - Thornton Medical and Dental Clinic, La Casa-Quigg Newton Family Health Center, Health Resources & Services Administration. Still havent gotten your flu shot? Volunteer Experience: In 2014, I participated in the Yale University Global Health Program, providing pediatric and women's health care in a resource-limited, rural Nicaraguan community. Connecting with family and friends. Volunteer Experience:Volunteer in my children's schools For appointments, you can reach them via phone at (303) 665-3036.The mailing address for Clinica Family Health is 1735 S Public Rd, Lafayette . Why I Choose to Work at Clinica: I have spent all but three years since completing my training working at Clinica. And we work with them to live fulfilling, productive and happy lives. 548 Pharmacies in Niwot, CO | Vitals.com Professional Affiliations: American Academy of Family Physicians; Colorado Academy of Family Physicians; American Academy of Lifestyle Medicine. Clinica is here to provide great dental care for children from birth - 18. Our full-service pharmacies are located at our Peoples Clinic in Boulder and our Pecos clinic in north Denver. Outside Clinica: Ira has traveled throughout Mexico and Central and South America. 46. Why I Choose to Work at Clinica:I was truly impressed by the work that is being done at Clinica Family Health and I would like to contribute in my little way. I received my nurse practitioner degree from Columbia University School of Nursing in 2004 and have practiced in both Florida and Colorado. I'm a huge college (Go Irish!) 53 Clinica Family Health Services jobs available on Indeed.com. I want to partner with my patients so that we can work together towards their good health. To reach them directly please follow the links below. The mailing address for Clinica Campesina Pecos is 1735 S Public Rd Ste 203, , Lafayette, Colorado - 80026-7093 (mailing address contact number - 303-665-3036). Appendix 1: Clinica Campesina and Group Visits | Agency for Healthcare The enrollment date is November 13, 2019. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Philosophy of Care:I believe in treating the "whole person" and addressing all the mental, emotional, nutritional and spiritual aspects that affect our health and well being. The Providers Our care shall be culturally appropriate and prevention focused. Providers - CLINICA family health About CLINICA CAMPESINA FAMILY HEALTH SERVICES. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. 565 Pharmacies in Federal Heights, CO | Vitals.com Website Directions More Info. If you have an upcoming medical appointment already scheduled you will be able to receive your booster during that appointment.

Shooting In Newton County Ms, Articles C

clinica campesina pecos