Hey, great hub. When your birth certificate was monetized and converted into a UNITED STATES Government Bond shortly after your birth by your Mother, your net worth became unlimited, into Billions. The two . If you need a copy, where you were born will determine how to get it. If one of the UCC offices in a particular region does not accept a properly prepared UCC, another office within that region will. I have looked around the web for info on this idea, and the stuff I keep coming across all sounds the same. Finance activities take place in financial systems at various scopes, thus the field can be roughly divided . This is done through the Secretary of the Treasury and recorded by the financial institution through the Treasury tax and loan (TTL) account. They have poisoned the entire food chain, the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the medicines they concoct with Big Pharma that kill people, I mean WTFU people you have more people leaving the USA than are coming here in its history and like duh, why is that Archie Bunker? Scams vary in methods for citizens to gain control of their alleged assets, such as: These blogs and videos promise that your birth certificate bond will be able to wipe out all your debt or help you collect monies/securities. He has a book, Adventures In Legal Land, that shows empirically why there are no citizens and no states. We didnt know because we went to their schools and learned only what they wanted us to learn. They are all going to hell. The Bond Certificate is then collateralized (converted into "FRN money") for example, a million dollars and the bond is then sold in the privately held International Central Bank System. The courts have addressed, and determined in specific situations, what can be thought of as a fixture as it is relative to real property under the "Uniform Commercial Code.". That not right for us too be blinded by the Government Of The United States Of America about our birth rigth and making money off of us so called citizen;s . 401 of the Federal Reserve Act, the Supreme Courts confirmation in Guaranty Trust of New York vs. Henwood, et al (1939) and Public Law 73-10. That is why the revenue is delivered to the government on April fifteenth. You need to fill out Form 1522. << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> Will the IRS take a sizeable amount of money from your bonds which are in your local bank? Too bad we have computers now because instead of paying the person for their so-called hard earned labor, companies would rather employ a pre programmed computer and fine tune it to perform more quality work and also more quantity. The government states that well over twenty-five million UCC financing statements have already been filed with UCC offices throughout the United States. The best place to put your money post-retirement depends on your financial situation. This order would allow those in the order to own the world and everyone and every single thing in it. The courts do acknowledge that they do not possess either the authority or jurisdiction to alter or nullify any of the articles of the UCC. and a four-digit Custodian's No. Click on SYMBOL LOOKUP. Everyone who has a birth certificate, are Nadine May from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa on August 05, 2017: Sadly your last video has been removed, but as for your article, you are spot on. The nation was buried in debt and had a serious lack of financial resources. If something sounds too good to be true, your instincts might be correct. There was a number on the certified copy of the Certificate of Live Birth given to my mother, but it consists of a five-digit State File No. But you have to claim to be and file a UCC lien on yourself and your property. Listen up, the only way you can cash your certified copy of live birth is by (firstly) perfecting its ownership. Investments financed with prefunding secured with debtor(s) property and labor attached to your serf-indenture collateral in a double bookkeeping system that as a matter of voluntary servitude was by operation of law contracted by your mother upon your birth and or with your naturalization in Washington DC for creditor investment instruments maintained by the Census Bureau of the Commerce Department; that securities were issued for the prefunding purchase of all the cash-flow of your federal tax payments over your lifetime, and just as is also done by the respective State's prefunding of government employment retirement accounts as preferred policy of government employment over private employment. There are various contingents involved, as well as facts that have been disclosed by different sources concerning the information. A Savings Bond Calculator is simply a tool that you can use to check the value of any bonds that you do actually have in your possession. Word to the wise: do u use your body? Yes, as you say its a lot of fancy language and legal mumbo jumbo. says so?? Therefor, since "they", confiscated our actual real money,(gold), in 1933, which is ABSOLUTELY ILLEGAL, for any government to do,they had to provide a redemption process, that would require "them", to pay, all of our debts. To add my two cents. Right now, even though they have no legal right or claim or lien, the bankers control your "title" / birth . When 9-333(a) was included it was the first time an UCC had a form of lien by name included in the filing. What do one do when one go to the bank after filing the ucc? If they understood the entire plot or just there small part in it is hard to determine. To verify how much you are worth as a corporate entity of the UNITED STATES, simply take your birth certificate and Social security number to your local stock broker and ask him to look up your numbers. Mine was only worth $33k. there was something i found about our birth certificates being on the stock market. They do however admit that the Certificates of Live Births are real and are kept on file. It becomes part of the public record. January Moon (author) from NY, Now Living in Atlanta Ga on July 21, 2012: @Invisbile-child, thanks for the info, every little bit helps :-). Then your birth certificate bond became a negotiable instrument just like any security instrument under UCC Article 3, code of commercial law in which the world trade falls under. Therefore you have to look into who you are what your nationality is etc in order to claim it. I would think that when a ss# is issued a strawman account is created. You were a minor when the original contract (Application) was entered into by your parents. Is it a transactional instrument? There seems to be people on the net now charging others on how to do it and I just wanted to here how far you have made it with the process? Mark Hastings from Pearland, Texas on July 17, 2014: i have read about this , but have yet to meet anyone who has had success . Debt is control. Voted up and shared. I will get myself off of the IRS debt payroll! Click on it and then click on the QUOTE option. Here's the longer answer, if you want the detail: no. The birth certificate is the governments document of title for its new property. The sentence should read, to quote or lookup a bond click here.. From what I have been able to learn, the discharge of claims in the public sector whether federal or state claims, issued by the Internal Revenue Service are easily discharged with a simple computer entry and transfer of credit and debt through the computer using the IRS Technical Support Division. Join us if you can! Instruction 11 Letters of Credit WHERE TO GO TO SEARCH FOR LETTERS OF CREDIT www.techagreements.com or the UCC Office of each one of the 50 States and the District of Columbia or your local County Recorders Office UCC Section, All Letters of Credit are Governed by the terms of the Letters of Credit themselves, Article 5 Of the Uniform Commercial Code and may be subject to the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits [See UCC5116 (c) as promulgated by the International Chamber of Commerce, Welcome to the Common Law Subreddit --> (All submitted articles), http://www.reddit.com/r/CommonLaw/comments/7tabd/all_of_the_trading_information_about_who_is/, UPDATE: TO FOURWINDS READERS January 13 2023, ~~~THE CHRISTMAS STORY by Patrick H. Bellringer~~~ 2022, NEW] PART10a: MESSAGE FROM CREATOR GOD ATON OF LIGHT-~~~FOR THOSE WHO SEE THE LIGHT~~~DECEMBER 21, 2022, [NEW] PART 9a: MESSAGE FROM GYEORGOS CERES HATONN COMMANDER IN CHIEF~~~MESSAGE TO ALL SOULS AND LIGHTWORKERS~~~LET THERE BE LIGHT AND GOD CREATED~~~DECEMBER 20., 2022, Send Page To a Friend WikiLeaks: Egypts New Man at the Top 'Was Against Reform', ANOTHER HIDDEN SECRET IN OBAMACARE 'RFID CHIP IMPLANTS', FULFORD: The US Corporation may implode this week [FULL Report], Once you realize the US government is an organized crime syndicate, everything makes sense, Corporations invoke woke ideology as a cloak to hide their evil intentions. Your STRAWMAN I.D. ", UCC Contract Trusts and Direct Treasury Accounts. Enormous numbers of people on the inside who had knowledge of the truth and received benefits from it explains the slight possibility that they might divulge some of the details about the scam by releasing anonymous details without putting themselves in great danger if they were careful about remaining anonymous while they did so. Follow 19.8K. This contract establishes the freeborn child to a status of "ward of the state.". Then your birth certificate bond became a negotiable instrument just like any security instrument under UCC Article 3, code of commercial law in which the world trade falls under. Hopefully, one day, someone will actually write something coherent to explain all this. -4 Vote Up Vote Down. the registration of a birth under the provisions of the Births and Deaths Registration Act 1953 is simply a recording of the event of the birth there is no creation of a bond, stock or trust. Freedom does not exist if the people are apathetic concerning their status in society. The law is a very complex subject, so hopefully you have the next twenty years to do your own research and study. In other put "All documents relating to your U.S citizenship status". It is a strawman that is created to be used in all legal and financial matters. The ucc is business people not people trying to get out of traffic tickets or to say the law has no authority. all of this is false information. Thank you for sharing :). schoolmarm from Florida on July 20, 2011: Really interesting hub! If you file west of the Mississippi, they forward them to Fresno, California. if this is true; if only in theory, the topic is sensitive one. All property is considered to be owned by the Corporation of the United States. ve read this hub and ive read redemption 4.5 and seen 5 other websites on this and found if i went to minn revised statutes and read the actual ucc rules then cross ref. Are you capable of working? It is the bond on a commercial entity. You said it nicely.!. Justin Clark can u hook me up with the guy? There is no number that begins with A-N followed by 8 digits. Why would they do this? The Internal Revenue Service has increased its use of illegal threats and intimidation. Than you must file a public affidavit of ownership. This birth record is evidence that a live birth has transpired. ISSUE DATE: March 9, 2010 BOND . So far I haven't found anyone or any links that can help me . Does it have any actual commercial value? 4 0 obj There are no documented, proven cases but only theories of how the UCC and other law might be interpreted. Do not mistake the facts. Under the revised version of Article (Chapter) IX of the UCC (July 1, 2001) such filers had until June 30, 2002 to refile the UCC-1 within their state of birth. In the case of an adult that consents to this arrangement, I see no problem. STRAWMAN. Reality Bytes (author) from Freeman On The Land United States of America. Determine which month the bond was issued in. It is evidence that there has been a commercial contract set up. Basically, you take ownership of your Birth Certificate using UCC-1, and then use that as authority to create a discharge Bond. x][u~hUaj :qU*UM]#q ZO|Vs?O_Emu*FZmmZjo_~O*3?'YZT^y*w7heFSx?uy\WQo^]R\juT^M+xRnnn mCDbVm>4+uIuS_dr nb_Uxs*h#AYr$4|%- D}ToTFMlc}&eBNC'JE%T77ju#7eLV/^W3_%Z(sc|o9 ![QaW@ # ^EQ*!a$|@3=Y:QM Lxh :|RZ}gU"GjEi8pgbkWS_4=jcid`7S,KN#C: lIeF!rJE,4xDF. on July 10, 2012: Leland Roth, I will post this comment and leave it up to the reader to decide if this is the path they wish to take. If you file east of the Mississippi, the documents are sent to Cincinnati, Ohio. If you look at your Drivers license and Social Security card, your name is in all capital letters as well. Is the birth certificate that is kept on record at your local County and/or State a contract? Can you sell someone else' BC? January Moon (author) from NY, Now Living in Atlanta Ga on November 13, 2012: @KingArthur Thank You for your input, I know its not an easy process and it is a new way of life, I applaud you for finishing the process, I am still being educated on the process, blacks Law and free classes. The very nature of for profit corporations is the very nexus of killing off this planet. Legally, you are considered to be a slave or indentured servant to the various Federal, State and local governments via your STATE-issued and STATE-created Birth Certificate in the name of your all-caps person. It is usually a neighbor of the United States. Do not do anything without having a complete understanding of the consequences. This act established the Federal Reserve Bank, which regulates the amount of money the U.S. government was allowed to borrow and put into circulation. Birth Certificates are issued so that the issuer can claim exclusive title to the legal person created thereby. January Moon (author) from NY, Now Living in Atlanta Ga on April 04, 2012: Wow what great information. A person may be a group of people, a corporation or a human being under law. Would love to hear anything. As a U.S. citizen you must know that there is no monetary value adhered to your birth certificate or to your social security number. The parents and/or the doctor are given an application which is ultimately a commercial contract. gralphbarke@gmail.com on February 11, 2014: according to HJR 192 passed June 5th 1933, put the United States in bankruptcy, and now we sovereigns must charge off our accounts to the debtors side of our strawman account, after filing UCC-1 statement, allowing to charging off any presentments you may have, or want to do. I am 17 and I thought this was crazy. We are busy working and earning a living. January Moon (author) from NY, Now Living in Atlanta Ga on March 26, 2012: @ArthurNJonesJR Thanks for the info, I will look, Hi Cherry go to Nu-covenantplus.com and read some excerpts of his books. Never been so ballsy about my standing as I am now. Simple: It isn't. The NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) coordinates trading of stocks (ownership shares of corporations), not individuals' birth certificates. Reality Bytes (author) from Freeman On The Land United States of America. I wouldn't do it myself but I agree we can keep helping each other if we find out something. There are many Strawman/redemption scams out there. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. There have been some prints of Individual Master Files (IMF) that show the bond placed on the newborn having a value of around $650.000 dollars. Thank you for all your work and great in-depth details. There are a few states that are still trying to figure out what to do with the revised UCC Code (July 1, 2001). Request savings bonds held by the government in your name and owed to you. You are responsible for this. The claim can then be discharged when the proper documents are forwarded through the Secretary of the Treasury to the UCC contract trust which remains filed with the Analysis and Control Division of the IRS. triggasam@gmail.com on September 22, 2014: I am a black human, child of God(consciousness), in which my soul(consciousness) is my true nature, becoming one with a physical representation of soul(body). Their is a lot of controversy going on about the U.S. birth certificate. I have been researching this subject a ling with the right to travel for almost a year now.I have a good idea on all of this.I was shocked and became obsessed with learning it.Why do we need a piece of paper explaining who we are to corperations.Ive found templets and videos online explaining a ucc1 but I wonder if I should contact a lawyer.Probably a bad move.I wish my friends would wake up and stop contracting with entities like DLs and FLS.Great info though makes me want to buy a blacks law dictionary! The truth is, birth certificates cannot be used for purchases, nor can they be used to request savings bonds purportedly held by the government. Answer (1 of 3): > How can one know if their birth certificate is being traded on the NYSE? Instruction 1 Go to www.fidelity.com . Just imagine if you do it and all of a sudden you have $9000000000000000 to play with but WHAT HAVE YOU JUST SIGNED AWAY FROM YOURSELF. And I also learned that you do NOT need a drivers license to travel (only for commercial purposes only). Notice on your birth Certificate your name is written in all capitals. In order to do the process with your birth certificate, you will have to do it with perfection or you can go to jail because the government doesn't like the fact that you're challenging them. i'll read through this several more times to get the gist of the details. A person born outside of the United States, but who is still allowed to reside here and receive a social security card, can still file a UCC form in whatever state or region in which they were living when they received permission to live and remain here. Every state within the United States has UCC filing offices. Does it have commercial value? They will be uniform. Click on Call Rep to get the phone number. I've been researching this issue for several years. "In order to receive a CUSIP number for your birth certificate bond first you have to file your UCC-1 The most important part of the redemption of your strawman is filing your UCC with the birth state or UCC regional office, the Secretary of the Treasury. Than you are your own line of credit. There are claims that every American has a prepaid account worth 1 million dollars. The Roosevelt administration reacted between January and July of 1933. I don't have to repeat it so Ive created a link to your article. i was a history major at Auburn and somehow it must have gotten by the staff- ha! 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. What does this mean? Sleep well, fellow slaves. Invest in Blacks Law Dictionary. The Birth Certificate is the primary bond for its value is unlimited and it was created for the benefit of the United States of America where legal title will remain and equitable title stays with the company as collateral to JAMES A WILLIAMS TRUST and James Williams the individual surety to insure that the company pays their obligations (debt .

Idaho Hoa Rules And Regulations, Monroe Community College Basketball Coach, Numb Upper Lip After Rhinoplasty, Articles H

how to cash in your birth certificate bond