The author of the letter was Karen Otto, Mr. Kinzingers cousin, who paid $7 to send it by certified mail to Mr. Kinzingers father to make sure the congressman would see it, which he did. The woman who sent the letter, Karen Otto, Kinzinger's cousin, actually sent the letter via certified mail to Kinzinger's father, to make sure they both received it. Kinzinger shared the news on social media, writing: I am one very lucky man to have this incredible woman as my wife., I am one very lucky man to have this incredible woman as my wife. 'Oh my, what a disappointment you are to me and to God!' CNN Brings On Rep. Adam Kinzinger To Attack Planned Parenthood During Active Shooter Situation https://t.co/l9mog7LLDd cc @joanwalsh, Frances Langum please reinstate @mr_electrico (@bluegal) November 28, 2015, Adam Kinzinger is not your friend. She also sent copies to members of Illinoiss congressional delegation. the letter, dated January 8, begins. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { Political Reporter Kinzinger has said that focus lies neither with angry GOP leaders in his district nor with the letter-writers in his family, whom he suggested suffer from brainwashing from conservative churches. }) } She's talking about Mr. Two Corinthians, the guy who literally autographedBibles on the campaign trail, the guy who stood in front of a church awkwardly holding a Bible from his daughter's MaxMara bag in the air after he ordered a priest teargassed? GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger receives letter from 11 family members Adam Kinzinger's lonely mission | World News,The Indian Express Furthermore, Adam Kinzinger is still a member in good standing of the anti-Obamacare party of tax cuts for billionaires. The Palmieri Report is a Pro-America News Outlet founded by Jacob Palmieri four years ago at the age of 19. 'I wanted Adam to be shunned,' she told the outlet of her reasoning. 11:25 EST 17 Feb 2021. Send me email updates and offers from TMZ and its Affiliates. According to the Times, the letter was written by Kinzingers cousin Karen Otto. 11 of Adam Kinzinger's relatives sent him a letter shunning him for Kinzinger and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) 'You should be very proud that you have lost the respect of Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Greg Kelly, etc., and most importantly in our book, Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh and us!,' they wrote. Trump was the first president who represented me. In an interview with the Washington Post last month, after becoming just one of six House Republicans who voted to impeach the former president, Kinzinger said he was prepared to lose his. 02:17 Now playing . We are one of the worlds fastest growing John McGlasson, the committee member for Kinzingers district, said the congressman had been insulting with his comments since January 6. Kinzinger, a six-term Republican from Illinois, was one of the 10 GOP House members who joined Democrats to impeach Trump on a charge of incitement following the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol. MEAWW brings you the best content from its global team of [Cousin Karen's letter to Adam Kinzinger, a disappointment to Jesus and President Trump / New York Times]. Republican Congressman Shunned By Own Family For Anti-Trump Views - UPROXX The letter which was signed by 11 members of the lawmakers family, was also, Kinzinger took those efforts a step further when he, Since then, the Illinois lawmaker launched a new political action committee with, the need to reject the conspiracy theories that have, Kinzinger told the Times in an interview that he hopes to topple the fear tactics that Trump has used to sustain his stronghold in the party and that . June 17, 2022 . The letter was signed by Karen Otto, Kinzinger's cousin, and her husband, Greg. She has also served as the deputy assistant secretary of media affairs until August 2020. Raised in a large central Illinois family his father, who has 32 first cousins, ran food banks and shelters for the homeless in Peoria and Bloomington Kinzinger was interested in politics from an early age. Like McCain, Kinzinger served in the military before entering national politics. NC Republican Party Unanimously Censures Senator Burr Over Impeachment Vote, Unhealthy Obsession- Melania Trump Hammers The Media Over Their Obsession With Her, Trump Says Biden Knew All About Mar-A-Lago Raid, Ron DeSantis Campaigning For Trump-Backed Candidates, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn Sounds The Alarm, Says Dems Are Going To Try And Disrupt 2022 Midterms With A Financial Collapse, Newsmax WH Correspondent Confronts Psaki Over Vax MandatesShe Runs, Trump Responds To Europe Not Following Bidens Lead After Russia Oil Banned, Trump Considering Special Counsel For Both Hunter Biden And 2020 Election Fraud. Adam Kinzinger's Wingnut Family Writes Him A Letter Enjoy ad-free browsing while paying as you go. Point is, Cousin Karen knows Donald Trump is a Christian, because all these other really great Christian guys who are not crooks or conmen say so: We did not hear that message either (fake news Wonkette did not cover his message), but we trust that it was super fuckin' Biblesauce and that Trump was probably literally John the Baptist the entire time. See Photos. Kinzinger was one of 10 Republicans who joined all House Democrats in voting to impeach Trump last month for "incitement of insurrection" in light of his role in encouraging the riot at the US. Written by Kinzinger's cousin Karen Otto and signed by several others, some of whom recently disowned Kinzinger, the New York Times reports, the two-page letter shows the extent to which. Penned by 11 members of his extended family, Kinzinger was accused in the letter of being in cahoots with 'the devils army (Democrats and the fake news media)' for publicly opposing the then-president, and requesting the 25th Amendment be invoked against him. Once a backer of former President Donald Trump, Karl Rove has moved to back the never-Trump wing of the Republican Party as held up by Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., proving he is "bad news," according former president on Newsmax TV. 'It's one thing if the party was accepting of different views, but it's become this massive litmus test on everything. if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ 'Not us, we are so thoroughly disgusted with you. }); You have embarrassed the Kinzinger family name! I hold nothing against them, but I have zero desire or feel the need to reach out and repair that, Kinzinger said of his cousins, who he believes have been brainwashed. His anti-Trump stance has angered Republican constituents in his district, some of whom liken him to a Democrat, and frustrated Republican officials in Illinois who say he cares more about his own national exposure than his relationship with them. 'The biggest danger right now is that we've become a party that dabbles not just dabbles we traffic in conspiracies and we traffic in lies.'. Shame On The Kinzinger Family - The American Conservative A distant relative I hadn't seen in decades turned up at my mother's 2015 funeral so that he could tell me that I had disgraced the family by saying something nice about Obama on TV. I hold nothing against them, he said, but I have zero desire or feel the need to reach out and repair that. One was Republican Congressman Adam Kinzinger, an Illinois conservative who was happy to point out that in November in his district he got 65% of the vote and Trump got 56%. His dog Lula is judging you right now. Kinzinger's cousin, Karen Otto, said in an interview with the Times that she paid $7 to send it by certified mail to the lawmaker's father. Kinzinger's family go on to say they could list even more 'grievances' against him, but insist he is 'not worth their time', before proceeding the pile in on him for one and a half additional pages. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Tampa Area Local News, National Stories, and Politics. He has taken his case to the national media, becoming a ubiquitous figure on cable television, late-night HBO programming and podcasts. Hernando County Sheriff Seeking Target Theft Suspect, SUV Stolen in Florida With One-Year-Old Inside, Child Found Safe, The Free Press Journalistic And Ethical Standards, Fing Bring It U.S Rep. Gaetz to Fellow Republican Who is Recruiting Challengers, Video: Florida Man On Motorcycle Flips Of Deputy Before Entering Path Of Pickup Truck, President Bidens First Democratic 2024 Challenger Emerges, Kari Lake Claims She Was Offered A Bribe To Stay Out Of Politics For 2 Years, Florida Man Arrested Stealing Seafood From Restaurant, Trying To Sell It To Grocery Store, The Free Press Tampa Local, Florida, Politics, and National News. To do so, Kinzinger said in an interview, requires exposing the fear-based tactics he hopes to eradicate from the party and present an optimistic . 'This letter is our opinion of you! She also sent copies to members of Illinois's congressional delegation. Republican accused of joining 'devil's army' for Trump impeachmment Rep. Kinzinger told TMZ earlier this month he's leading the push to reclaim the GOP, and get away from the radical, conspiracy-driven beliefs that have been promoted by Trump. The letter at last wraps up with Cousin Karen saying good luck with your fundraising, and so forth, signed Cousin Karen and 10 other family members whose names are redacted in the copy the Times has. Kinzinger was one of 10 Republicans who later joined all House Democrats in voting to impeach Trump last month for " incitement of insurrection " in light of his role in encouraging the riot at. His frustration level has been rising ever since he got to Congress, and I think the Trump era has been difficult for him to make sense of and participate in, said former Rep. Kevin Yoder of Kansas, who was one of Kinzingers closest friends in Congress before losing a 2018 reelection bid. The author of the letter was Karen Otto, Kinzingers cousin, who paid $7 to send it by certified mail to Kinzingers father to make sure the congressman would see it, which he did. And the losses Ill face pale in comparison to the stakes here. 'Republicans must say enough is enough. window.adsContainer = {"positionAfterTitle":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle5_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position2":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_After_Title_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position3":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Below_Next_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position4":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position5":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle1_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position6":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle2_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position7":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle3_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position8":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle4_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position9":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle5_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position10":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle6_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position11":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle7_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position12":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle8_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position13":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle9_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position14":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle10_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position15":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle11_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position16":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle12_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"positionTop":{"code":"Article_Desktop_970x250_Header_Rel","isOrganicUserAd":false,"max_width":970,"max_height":250},"positionBottom":{"code":"Article_Desktop_Sidebar_Bottom_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":300,"max_height":600},"positionBottomRight":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_After_Title_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":336,"max_height":280}} After the letter, he went on to become one of 10 Republicans to vote to impeach Trump for "incitement of insurrection." He told the Times: "I. From 'Democrat party believes in abortion' to 'Donald Trump isn't perfect but neither are you.'. karen otto, kinzinger interviewstellaris commonwealth of man guide spar aerospace limited development of the canadarm reed alexander inauguration 2021 karen otto, kinzinger interview Posted on June 8, 2022 Author what episode do charlotte and lewis break up Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settings. That is 100% on them to reach out and repair, and quite honestly, I dont care if they do or not.. The real lesson of Adam Kinzinger's angry relatives | CNN I dont care what you believe, as long as you believe it: you can be pro-life, pro-choice, pro-gun, anti-gun, right?the Illinois Republican said. Karen Otto, Kinzinger's cousin, authored the scathing letter after his vote to approve the 2020 election results. document.querySelector("#google_image_div").addEventListener('click',function(){ window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { He's one of just a. (Kinzinger is anti-abortion, for the record.). The real lesson of Adam Kinzinger's angry relatives | CNN eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), People named Karen Otto. after Kinzinger went public to talk about his family disowning him for his vote. Instead, you go against your Christian principals [sic] and join the devils army (Democrats and the fake news media), the group wrote in a letter first published by The New York Times. She also sent copies to members of Illinois's. As long as Cousin Karen's got her priorities in order. }); Adam Kinzinger is a Republican congressman from Illinois representing roughly the Rockford area, an area that voted for Joe Biden over Donald Trump in the 2020 election. Bibi hemmed in, US watching: What caused Israel turmoil? We just fear, he said. See photos and videos, ICAI CA May-June 2023 application correction begins, CNG buses to run on six routes in Greater Noida, check details here, Defacement case filed against Delhi school management committee convenor for I Love Manish Sisodia desks, Life in an IIT: This student shares what is his life like at IIT Roorkee campus, Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards, Statutory provisions on reporting (sexual offenses), This website follows the DNPAs code of conduct. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Russian scientist behind Sputnik V Covid vaccine found 'strangled to deat Newark rescinds sister-city agreement entered into with 'United States of Delhi News Live Updates: From Kejriwal to Mamata, 9 Oppn leaders write to PM Modi condemning Sisodia's arrest, Mumbai News Live Updates: 10% water supply cut for 48 hours in 11 municipal wards of Mumbai next week, NEET UG 2023 LIVE Updates: Postgraduate exam begins today, Bengaluru News Live Updates: In Karnataka, Kejriwal urges people to give AAP a chance for corruption-free govt, From Kejriwal to Mamata, 9 Oppn leaders write to PM Modi condemning Sisodia's arrest, 20-year-old student urinates on co-passenger on New York-Delhi flight, Sanjay Mishra on his 'supporting actors' scene from Kaamyaab, his bond with producer Shah Rukh Khan: 'Usne dikhaya ki audience abhi zinda hai', Pathaan BO: SRK's film earns over Rs 1033 crore worldwide, Akshay Kumar's Selfiee continues dismal run, Skills we must acquire: Anand Mahindra shares video of efficient construction in the Netherlands. Kinzinger of Illinois, a critic of Donald Trump who is one of . Kinzinger says relatives told him he has embarrassed the family name Congressional bureau chief. }); Or maybe they'll just get primaried out and the GOP will finish its job of purging every last patriot from its ranks. As the Republican Party censures, condemns and seeks to purge leaders who arent in lockstep with Donald Trump, Adam Kinzinger, the six-term Illinois congressman, stands as enemy No. Karen Otto is on Facebook. Wonkette is ad-free and funded ENTIRELY by YOU. And I will be looking at alternate options to ensure responsibility and accountability so that what happened on January 6, 2021 will never happen again. Your email address will not be published. Adam Kinzinger, shunned and reported to the Illinois GOP by 11 members of his family for being in the Devilss army, is anti Obamacare and anti-choice. Rep. Adam Kinzinger: A politician without a party | WGN-TV Kinzinger told the Times what he thinks of all this: Kinzinger's local county GOP also censured him, but we don't know if they wrote him such a cool letter.

33 Degree Latitude Line Of Tragedy, Articles K

karen otto, kinzinger interview