Overpowered and over-the-top, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level of performance and scale detail. You also get a molded interior that includes a driver and co-driver, both of which sport racing helmet and harness details. The only change I made to my Baja Rey that I haven't reverted back to stock was filling the center diff with 10K silicone oil, and cleaning out the front diff and greasing the gears. Interesting. I know what I did though and that was use 30k Mugen Seiki diff oil in rear(50k center, 30k front). The Spektrum Firma SMART 160 Amp 8S ESC and 750kv Firma 1/6th 5687 brushless motor allow you to unlock blazing speeds. The new Spektrum S905 HV capable waterproof servo updates the SBR 2.0. well worth the work IMHO. Nov 04 . mak01, February 18 It was faster, better handling, better jumping, and easier to drive. The first difference would be the size of the two RC cars. Losi Baja Rey Shock Parts $17.99 https://www.amainhobbies.com/losi-baj. Seems like there's a bit of negativity adding this trucknot sure why. You also get a molded interior that includes a driver and co-driver, both of which sport racing helmet and harness details. I did also get the Powerstroke spring assortment to let me perfect it. To heavy of shock oil for winter? Continue to light up the night even after you've blown by the competition. The power bleeds evenly front-to-rear and the truck will drive out of the turns harder from point to point. The points displayed are points you will earn based on your membership level and the cost value of the product. Super Baja-Rock Rey > Shocks Shocks Grid List Set Descending Direction LOS253022 Shock front Super Rock Rey, Set Product code: LOS253022 Earn 660 TPS Points 69.90 66.90 Add to Cart LOS253023 Shock cap Super Rock Rey, 2 pcs. New posts Latest activity. May I ask exactly how much weight did you add to the rear? This box will disappear once registered! $98.99. JavaScript is disabled. Latest News & Race Results. The Losi Baja Rey Ford Raptor 1/10 RTR 4WD Brushless Desert Truck is an officially licensed rig that comes out of the box with a Spektrum 3800Kv brushless power system, a solid rear axle, independent front suspension, and roll cage with upright shocks, giving you the gear you need to tear across the desert. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I used 10k diff oil and have been very happy with the performance. 6276-02 6" Super Bright LED Light Bar Kit #6308-22 Pro-Spec Spring Kit. Losi - Super Rock Rey | Rippin Paddle Tires, https://www.jteamhobbies.com/collectsuper-baja-rey, Losi 1/10 Rock Rey 4WD RTR Review with Spektrum FPV, The following errors occurred with your submission. Removed rear spare. 6275-00 Powerstroke XT Shocks. It'd certainly be cool to try out a 1/5, though. $22.90 USD. Losi super 1/6 rock rey oils ? The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 is the ultimate desert truck with scale looks, insane speeds, performance and Spektrum Smart. i changed all the fluids and greased everything and i went with 200k front 500k center and 2mil on the rear (also did the traxxas screw mod to all 3 diffs) take your time doing the diffs correctly so they dont leak the fluids with the changes the truck comes off the line way faster and much more controllable with the avc off. Once the swishing sound stops do up tight (be careful to not strip the threads). You are using an out of date browser. Put the sway bar back in place and snap the links back on the lower A-arms. Taking the Super Rock Rey chassis, adding about an inch to the wheelbase and morphing it with the front end from the Super Baja Rey gets you the all new and improved Super Baja Rey 2.0! Any one know what the standard oil weight is in the centre,front and rear diffs ? Display as a link instead, The brushless Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 750Kv 550 Motor will provide excellent power (50+ MPH) on 8S LiPo (not included). Ever since I bought it, the chassis always seemed to strike the ground. Firma Smart ESCs give you an extra layer of confidence that your electronics are all operating at their best. Advertising - This product may require additional items in order to work out of the box. We get 20-30 minutes on them on 5000ish 3s packs, where we were getting 10-15 on 5000ish 2s packs. As for the suspension or shocks, the Traxxas UDR has double . this truck is badass! The Spektrum DX3 radio system offers advanced features like AVC control, a 3-position throttle limiting switch and travel adjust. New posts Search forums. Blow out a tire out on the flats? $27.90 USD. - Similar Threads: Thread: Thread Starter: Forum: Replies: Last Post: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck: grunt95: Losi Rock Rey: 2439: 01-21-2023 09:29 AM: VP Currie F9 Axles for Losi Rock Rey and Baja Rey - In Stock! 6176-00 2.2" Dual Stage Closed Cell Inner / Soft Outer Rock Crawler Foams. Any place to get parts right now besides Horizon Hobbies Website? (Smart ESC and Smart Battery required). For added durability and performance it's integrated with a realistic roll cage made of super-tough composite material. 6 - Vanquish Method 101 2.2 Race Wheels Blue/Black Anodized. Drivers stay in control with a DX3 transmitter, a Spektrum 6100AT AVC receiver with steering priority, and officially licensed Method Racing Beadlock Wheels and BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tires. Paste as plain text instead, The stock shocks weren't completely filled which is apparently quite common, so this test was to compare the before and after. Terms of Service - Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 1/6 Desert Truck RTR, Brenthel Edition, LOS05021T1 $1,699.99 In stock up down Add to Cart Packed with plenty of power, Spektrum SMART technology and scale detail, the new Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 sets a new standard in 1/6 scale desert trucks. Keep in mind this is only an estimate since the method for measuring depends on the manufacturer among other factors. The massive torque from this servo keeps you headed in the right direction. You get better control and a more locked-in feel regardless of the terrain. Skip to content . Be sure you are Signed In to your account to see the most accurate points you will earn on your purchase. See all our remote controlled accessories online at Horizon Hobby! Bagikan: LOSI 1/10 4WD DESSERT TRUCK RTR KING SHOCKS FORD RAPTOR BAJA REY. Just found @Panther6834 's comments here: What behaviour from the truck led you to thinking that you needed to go heavier? Team Losi Racing - TLR74020. With powerful performance and incredible scale looks, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level! . FREE Shipping. Spektrum Firma 160A Brushless Smart ESC 8S Firma Smart ESCs do much more than regulate power. Losi minis are literally miniature versions of our National Champion TLR race cars. QuickLinks MANUALS & SUPPORT Replacement Parts Optional Parts Pit/Field Tools 6S Completion Guide 8S Completion Guide Features The fun doesn't stop even when the sun goes down with the Super Baja Rey 2.0. Losi RC Truck 1/10 King Shocks Ford Raptor Baja Rey 4 Wheel Drive Brushless RTR Battery and Charger Not Included with Smart LOS03020V2T1 Visit the Losi Store 63 ratings | 7 answered questions $49999 FREE Returns Style: King Shocks Black Rhino King Shocks About this item Long Travel 4-link Live Rear Axle Sealed Metal-Gear Transmission and Diffs 31 subscribers Replacing the stock shock oil with 45wt oil. New 17mm hex licensed Method Racing Bead Lock Wheels allow you to replace and update the tire or foam inserts without damage to the tire or wheel. As you can see below, Team Associated converts their oil . So a friend of mine bought a Super Rock Rey recently. Losi 1:10 Baja Rey / Rock Rey Aluminum Servo Mount - 1Pc Set Blue. 1/6 Super Baja Rey 2.0 4WD Brushless Desert Truck RTR. This product is not available any longer. Height: 279.4 mm. You also get a molded interior that includes a driver and co-driver, both of which sport racing helmet and harness details. Here's the only video I've found showing both the SBR and UDR running #vb_navigation_tab_tab_mzmy_127_icon_text# #vb_navigation_tab_tab_mzmy_127_text#, #vb_navigation_tab_tab_otcz_412_icon_text# #vb_navigation_tab_tab_otcz_412_text#, #vb_navigation_tab_tab_ntc1_898_icon_text# #vb_navigation_tab_tab_ntc1_898_text#, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqp-uvzOZyk. Receiver Sold Separately Scale 1/10 Servos Sold Separately Shock Type .47 in (12mm), Aluminum, Oil Filled Suspension Solid Axle/Solid . The massive torque from this servo keeps you headed in the right direction. Regular price $1,799.99 Sale price $1,599.90 Easily add the tire and get back to tackling the terrain. New licensed bead-lock BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tires! It has a great top speed, AVC does a wonderful job of smoothing out the ride, and the suspension soaks up bumps and jumps like a champ. The Spektrum Firma SMART 160 Amp 8S ESC and 750kv Firma 1/6th 5687 brushless motor allow you to unlock blazing speeds. It's short, like 2 minutes. . I did find a tiny bind in the ball at the knuckle end of the right hand tie rod at the very bottom of the cycle. 6 - RC4WD Dune T/A 2.2 Off-Road Tires. No more rolling over. Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks. New Brenthel Trophy Truck body modeled after their actual race truck. You cannot paste images directly. Im actually wondering if these Super Baja Rey Aluminum upgrades are compatible with the Super Rock Rey. in Buggies, Truggies & Stadiums, By I just got one of these yesterday, the shocks seem a little soft , I put 60 wt oil in mine, anyone else's thoughts. Losi Baja Rey and Rock Rey Aluminum Hop-ups - In Stock. LOSI | RACE INSPIRED 2023 | Distributed by, New Brenthel Body and Cage work with dual spare tires, New Front Suspension Arms and Slider Front driveshafts, King Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks with new springs, Longer Rear Trailing arm with increased wheelbase, Updated HV capable S905 Lage Scale Steering Servo, New Front Bumper with realistic lower valance and Brenthel logo. Cart The bottom loading chassis makes battery changes a breeze. To help withstand the trials and tribulations of off-road driving, the Super Baja Rey desert truck incorporates our innovative bottom-loading battery system, which allows you to change the batteries without removing the body. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. New longer rear trailing arms increase the wheelbase and add stability over rough terrain at high speeds. Fill the shock body with 30 weight oil up to the threads. New longer rear trailing arms increase the wheelbase and add stability over rough terrain at high speeds. This also provides additional suspension tuning options. What's new. Compare ; Gift Certificates (888) 922-6474; My Account Length: 774.7 mm. Product Weight 9.95 lbs (4.51kg) with Proline Tires and 5000mAh 2s Shorty Pack . Silicone Shock Oil Losi. Brilliant LED lights integrated into the front grill cast more than enough illumination for running at night. Correct. You get better control and a more locked-in feel regardless of the terrain. Reassembled and no binding detected. They function like a virtual engineer inside your model, providing a direct path to the vital operating data you need to reach peak performance. If so, balancing the weight out while strengthening the truck shouldn't be much of an issue: Sweet, I just picked up one of these for myself. Along with scale detail accents like fire extinguishers, shock reservoirs, fans and a jack. Losi Body Button Base and Top (22): Baja Rey, LOS230013. The points displayed are points you will earn based on your membership level and the cost value of the product. The foundation of the Super Baja Rey 2.0 consists of a 4mm, anodized aluminum chassis plate with a 4mm upper deck. Out of an abundance of caution and care for our customers, team members and the employees of our shipping partners, as well as regulatory compliance, shipping restrictions may be applied during checkout. I waited around for maintenance after 15-20 packs after i got it new to do some bling upgrades. Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography, Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy, Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Remember, as the front suspension cycles from full droop to full compression, your track width goes narrow-wide-narrow. Ships from and sold by Horizon Hobby. Key Features Officially Licensed Method Wheels and BFGoodrich Tires Officially Licensed Brenthel Trophy Truck Body Kept the motor though, it will do fine until I can get a 1/8"-to-5mm adapter for the pinion gear to use my preferred motor. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 is the ultimate desert truck with scale looks, insane speeds, performance and Spektrum Smart. From: Losi Direct Link: Super Baja Rey Review By: Cubby Photography By: Tim Mohr Specs: RTR or Kit: RTR Age: 14+ 2wd or 4wd: 4wd Shaft or Belt: Shaft Electric or Gas: Electric Waterproof: YES Scale: 1/6th Length: 30.5 in (774.7mm) Width: 15.6 in (396.2mm) Wheelbase: 19.5 in (495.3mm) Weight: 19.45 lbs without batteries (8.8kg) Appreciate you taking the time to explain. Site Map | About TLR | Contact | Trademarks | Privacy Policy | Careers | Tower Hobbies. Out of an abundance of caution and care for our customers, team members and the employees of our shipping partners, as well as regulatory compliance, shipping restrictions may be applied during checkout. The Smart Battery voltage indicator drivers can easily find out the charge of their Smart battery with a quick glance and once the battery level gets low, Unless you're doing your experimenting on a polished surface that is greased with pig snot, the tires are going to have lateral resistance which will prevent the front suspension from moving as easily as it would if the tires were rolling. Even though the Super Baja Rey is "only" 1/6 scale, it gets the Dynamite Fuze 160-amp speed control that is used in Losi's larger and heavier 1/5-scale vehicles. Hot Racing Losi Super Baja Rey/Rock Rey Aluminum Front Gear Box/Bulkhead (Black) Not yet reviewed. Slide the pins and bracket through the arms and diff case. The Shock Oil, 6Pk, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 2oz by Team Losi Racing is a quality built accessory. Losi billet shock mounts - $59.99 Losi billet lower trailing arms - $27.99 Hot Racing oil less shocks - $23.99 Proline Racing Sand Paws Rear - $35.99 Proline Racing Mohawks Front - $27.99 Proline Racing Slingshots Spares - $42.95 Metal Concepts A-Arms upper and lower front black anodized - $99.99 Any one know what the standard oil weight is in the centre,front and rear diffs ? Overpowered and over-the-top, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level of performance and scale detail. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker. It comes with a DX2e transmitter with AVC stabilization and requires a 7.4v 2s LiPo battery at 5000mAh in capacity. That solid rear just makes it really a handful in the corners. Widen the stance. Fastest lap I could musture was a 21.0 and in the 21's alot. 1. I found that by. Login. Curious on a good bearing upgrade kit for sbr 2.0? Losi Super Baja Rey Rear Bulkhead Fan Panel & Mud Guards. RC Club. Copyright 2010-2023 Horizon Hobby, LLCHorizon . It's a bits of a PitA to get to the center diff, considering everything you have to remove in order to remove the trans (the center diff is inside the trans), but it can be worth it. I kind of had to stretch plastic a bit. Best thing to do would be to take it off a jump and then let it roll to a stop to see where the suspension ends up. as mentioned its quite a bit of work basically rebuilding the truck completely in order to get to the center diff. New longer rear trailing arms increase the wheelbase and add stability over rough terrain at high speeds. (1) 1/6 Super Baja Rey 2.0 4WD Brushless Desert Truck, Officially Licensed Method Wheels and BFGoodrich Tires, Officially Licensed Brenthel Trophy Truck Body, 50+ MPH Spektrum Firma 8s 1/6 750kv Brushless Motor, (2) 3S or (2) 4S 5000mAh+ 50C+ LiPo Batteries with EC5 or IC5 connector, The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks.

Billy Joel Tour 2022 Setlist, Montclair Country Club Menu, Articles L

losi super baja rey shock oil weight