The spa does not live up to the standard and service that theyre charging and the image their portraying. Writing this on my second night of a 2 night stay and cannot wait to come back! The Star Inn 1744: all very good apart from hot water in the morning - See 274 traveler reviews, 58 candid photos, and great deals for The Star Inn 1744 at Tripadvisor. Ragdale Hall Spa: Two night taster break with daughter - See 1,969 traveller reviews, 875 candid photos, and great deals for Ragdale Hall Spa at Tripadvisor. (This should have been 34 degrees). . Then went and had a swim in the lovely pool & went in all the Thermal spa, which is all perfect. We had breakfast in the room, hoping it would turn the stay around. I had acupuncture for the first time and found Dr Heli to be a wonderfully relaxing person who put my mind at rest and explained what she was doing and how it would help! The candlelit pool was cold, so much so I actually got out. The food in the. The same with the various heat rooms, all super hot on the evenings I've visited.My recommendation is bring a good book, switch off, aim to relax and I guarantee you will. Apply to 91 live in accommodation bartender jobs available and hiring now in Brighton. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Its took nearly 2 hours and was. LE14 3PB. It was not resolved and we had to ask that we just be seated anywhere, we were hungry and it was getting ridiculous. We have had challenges with our outside waterfall pool and indoor candle pool but we continue to work with both our internal engineering team and outside contractors to get these challenges resolved. Many travellers enjoy visiting Loughborough Carillon (7.4 miles), Leicester Abbey (9.6 miles), and The Old Rectory Museum (7.2 miles). Blood on the toilet floor. !There was also a blood stain on one of the comfy material chairs, next to the infinity pool. Both pools were also cooler than usual and the jacuzzi failed to impress as it was lukewarm. After a fabulous (overpriced) afternoon/evening visit, I was given normal bread when I am Coeliac, and cannot even share butter in case of cross contamination. My day overall was relaxing in lovely surroundings still, and my treatments were fabulous. The Star Inn 1744: Sunday Lunch - See 274 traveler reviews, 58 candid photos, and great deals for The Star Inn 1744 at Tripadvisor. The service in the restaurant and verandah bar is hopeless now - we just felt ignored/ neglected - have a think about what you can do with less staff ( as you have less!) . I have passed a copy of your post to Dr Heli! I was very much looking forward to my visit to Ragdale however I was quite disappointed The pools, which I use most of the time were not very warm. Things dont always go to plan but the staff are more than willing to assist and if possible resolve any issue very quickly. ragdale hall staff accommodation. We have the most extensive spa facilities anywhere in the UK including six pools, all available at no extra cost. I can recommend the cocktails in the bar and I find them reasonably priced, along with wine.I find the best time to use the pool and spa areas is after dinner, it has been very quiet this weekend between 7-10 and beautiful sitting in the hot pools looking out at the gardens which are lit up at night.I found the water temperatures nice and warm and certainly no change from past visits over the years. Contact accommodation for availability. I will certainly be back!More. I last visited around 6 years ago and it was beautiful! Service 4.6. We would acknowledge that some of the rooms have become dated but we have invested heavily over the last 9 months and now nearly 50% of the inventory have been fully refurbished and those rooms have been receiving exceptional feedback. The engineering team continue to work tirelessly to keep all areas open and warm but we cannot hide the fact we have had some challenges. She was really good and an asset to Ragdale. We come here yearly and its such a fantastic relaxing retreat! It was very slippy! Includes a coffee station and beautiful views. evening has gone up a notch since my last visit- absolutely amazing! Electric Car (EV) Charging Station at Ragdale Village, Melton Mowbray, LE14 3PB, United Kingdom. I instantly thought Id be rebooking, however, after the visit, this is no longer the case. Id suggest people spend their money elsewhere, like we will be doing next time.More. Checked in got changed and headed to the pool which was fine although the no footwear policy is strange surely thats a health and safety hazard? We were wrong.After a trudge over from the car park in the rain we were checked in and offered a drink of coffee or juice - coffee machine was broken so juice it was - no bubbly offered. This break was booked last July so have been looking forward to it for a while! Elegant and spacious, our Luxury rooms include a sitting area and lovely views. Relaxing days should be followed by long, peaceful nights. 13 21. Suites include a sumptuous lounge space and a separate bedroom area. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Great staff and treatments . Are there opportunities to exercise at Ragdale Hall Spa? If you have any concerns, please email us. Our stay from Thursday until Saturday (11th-13th November) was a complete train crash from start to finish. The public areas of which there are many and which I like to spend most of my time, range from modern and vibrant through to classic and comfortable, I really can't see how anyone could find fault.The staff stand out as being the best part of Ragdale, every single person is so friendly and will do everything in their power to make your stay perfect. Wouldnt allow them to re-book it. Accommodation. Call us on 01664 433027 or email Gemmajackson@ragdalehall.co.uk. For more than 30 years weve been dedicated to turning your time into You Time. There are similar hotels available. The yoga classes were very useful as well, and I've been inspired as a result! We stayed for less than 1.5 hours. I appreciate how frustrating it must have been trying to and failing to make contact with the Hall prior to your visit and we failed to reaffirm your faith after that point. Basically this spa needs some investment to bring it up to date. I think for that price for 2 days it should be excellent and a couple of other issues, one with room and other with room temperature. Lots of young people learning on the go from some of the more experienced staff. We had a few spa treatments and again, super lovely staff and a really relaxing experience. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. Ragdale Hall Spa, Ragdale Village, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 3PB. . Value 4.1. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies which is detailed in our privacy policy. The food was poor and the service was worse. below average. Offer based on sharing a Luxury Twin/Double/Triple Room for two nights. Duty Manager, explained that no other accommodation was available. Seconds, minutes, hours, days, gone before we can even count them. This cost me 167 and two additional treatments cost 95. This is the email I sent to Mr Hercock, the General Manager, on 19 September"I arrived yesterday about 2.30 pm looking forward to my 4 night stay. Certainly the room was not fit for purpose.It was impossible to stay/sleep in this room. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Contact accommodation for availability. The Candle room could be lovely but again this water ruined it. They get it so right with service and care. . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Does Ragdale Hall Spa have any great views? They are delightful and friendly. This shouldve been a sign of the poor service and standards that would follow at the spa. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. I will go to Aqua Sana again or try some of the other places in the local area! I had acupuncture for the first time and found Dr Heli to be a wonderfully relaxing person who put my mind at rest and explained what she was doing and how it would help! However other aspects of my day badly let down the experience. ?Some of the food was dry- the pasta looked awful. I will of course be forwarding my comments to Ragdale but feel that just keeping quiet will not drive the standards back up and people have a right to know that Ragdale certainly is nowhere near the standard it once was, and can't continue to rely solely on its name and previous reputation.Interesting to note- other disappointed reviews lately. Two beautifully paneled, expansive parlors, located on the first floor, are available for relaxation, recreation, study . I wanted a simple single room to save money and they dont have many. The windows were open when I arrived & I opened them even further but still the smell persisted. The staff stand out as being the best part of Ragdale . Rang Ragdale a couple of hours before and explained pregnant and in A&E. Ragdale Hall Spa: A heavenly retreat - See 1,976 traveller reviews, 884 candid photos, and great deals for Ragdale Hall Spa at Tripadvisor. It is saddening to read this post from a loyal customer of over 20 years. Very disappointed as have used the spa several times before. I did address this with a member of staff who replied the temperature had recently been turned up!!!!! Our treatment was the aqua bed message which was actually really good. We changed into our robes which were described as fluffy on the website but were old, scratchy and a bit gross.We went to see the spa, it felt crowded with people and not relaxing at all! Ragdale Hall Spa 3.7 . Yes some staff are young but it is great to see them being guided by their experienced colleagues, all performed in a friendly way just as I would expect in a relaxation resort.Food is fantastic, with plenty of choice and the addition of extra food and beverage outlets over the years has further enhanced an overnight stay. We wont be booking again. Ragdale Hall has won a steady stream of awards over the last ten years, many of which have been voted for by previous guests and readers of leading publications. Thermal facilities. View all. Purchased an evening experience as a gift. Booking was not brilliant but that was not their fault. Positives, the robes were comfy and the rooftop pool was lovely. On arrival we were met by a lovely man given coffee, and a guided tour by a therapist, the place looks lovely. Full-time +3. I have no complaints whatsoever. Will never come back and will encourage people not to go here. They have lots of time time to email when recruiting visitors () but not when they have made a mistake. I also said that I would like some treatments & wondered what would be available. My anxiety levels have been Sky high since covid but they were very understanding and I cant fault the help they gave me. . Yes, guests often enjoy the park view available here. Booking was not brilliant but that was not their fault. The start of the year is always exceptionally busy for the administration departments with people reclaiming vouchers and planning the year ahead but failing to return messages is very poor. Brett Hercock, General Manager at Ragdale Hall Spa, responded to this review. I struggled on the phone but emailed them to get some available dates that I then called and booked. They went to the lighthouse spa with a voucher we got them and they thought that was brilliant. Ragdale is a nonprofit artists' residency program and community located on the former Arts & Crafts country estate of architect Howard Van Doren Shaw and his poet and playwright . We didnt even get our dessert as it took so long we left. As a gesture of goodwill & considering my previous patronage he offered me a one-night stay at the Hall as his guest. I think for that price for 2 days it should be excellent and a couple of other issues, one with room and other with room temperature. Changed into robe & went for lunch, which was delicious, dining room smelt. He accepted that there was unusual odour in the room but not an overpowering one ( I disagree). 39 hours per week worked on a four-week rolling rota including some weekends. I gave some dates in November & December when I was free.To date I have not had any response to this email - not even the courtesy of an acknowledgement.How Ragdale has declined in standards over the last few years which I think is borne out by a number of other reviews.I would say that on my arrival in September the porter & reception staff were very welcoming. There are more places to choose from in the, ragdale hall health hydro hotel melton mowbray, Frequently Asked Questions about Ragdale Hall Spa. 1,975 reviews. I have been visiting Ragdale for 20 years and felt I had to write a fair review. Ragdale Hall Spa, Ragdale Village, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 3PB. Disappointing. The weather was awful, wet, cold and windy during our stay but it made no difference at all. With an unrivalled range of spa treatments to suit every need. On several occasions prior to arrival, we had tried telephoning and emailing to add an evening meal onto our spa experience. They went to the lighthouse spa with a voucher we got them and they thought that was brilliant. Overflowing towel bins and used face masks also left on the side. Chris, Duty Manager, explained that no other accommodation was available. I dont feel its really appropriate during any kind of spa experience, least of all one charging top price.The lazy river was closed on our visit, it would have been nice to have been made aware of this in advance of our trip or even by staff on the day. 21 jobs. We know the best moments become memories, and these last forever. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. One thing that we found odd is you are given a metal jug to go and fill up for water. The pool area air temperature was a lot cooler than I had ever known it. Changing rooms are filthy, door hooks hanging off. locations. Whether you are looking for total relaxation, me-time and pampering or to kick-start a healthier lifestyle, Ragdale Hall is the perfect choice. All the other pools should be operating at correct temperatures.Sorry for failing to meet your expectations on this occasion. Changing rooms are filthy, door hooks hanging off. kyger funeral home in harrisonburg, va; meikakuna whiskey review Are there any historical sites close to Ragdale Hall Spa? Ragdale Hall Spa 3.6. They have been given a refund of 116 which ragdale say is fair, and they don't like I have commented on trip adviser. Ragdale is special, I place you can truly relax. Yes, guests often enjoy the park view available here. A really lovely read, I will share with the team, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Room was nice although I understand they are updating and refurbishing at the moment, which ours could have done with especially the bathroom, but this wasnt a problem, it was still clean and we had everything we needed.Room key and locker key combined as a wristband to wear which worked really well. This one-night break is perfect, Make a spa break even more special with a Ragdale Hall Spa voucher, Treat a loved one to this luxurious hand cream trio from Ragdale Hall, Bring the magic of Ragdale home with our gorgeous range of Ragdale gifts, Ragdale Hall Spa The thermal spa section is cold walking around. It is disappointing to read your post. It permeated the whole of the room & the bathroom. The bar was great in the evening so nicely decorated and lovely drinks - great addition. We wont be booking again. When seated, we ordered Prosecco to the table, it was a birthday celebration.

Robert Paulson Obituary, Articles R

ragdale hall staff accommodation