The most benefits of a playground or playset is swing. Cedar wood is used for both Woodplay and Gorilla because it is rot, decay, and insect resistant. Mike in the installation area sent out Brad and Josh to set it up exactly the way we wanted it. My family and I recently purchased our first hot tub and had an amazing experience! Wood type is a very important factor to consider when determining which playset to purchase for your backyard. The redwood cedar materials do not require any chemical pressure treatment for it to be durable. You need to have a place for the dirt to be dumped. If you have multiple kids, want role-play features like a shop or picnic table, or are concerned with having enough room in the deck area, the Clubhouse models are probably your best bet. Children play on playsets and when children are involved it is really important to make sure you create a product that is safe and has taken into account all the possible ways that children might find to play with play equipment outside of its intended use. Dont let the positive reviews fool you, they are the exception not the rule!Buyer beware: you may think you are getting the best price, but they arent adding the same components to their packages as competitors or standard per manufacturer and when you realize it, its too late and you will be charged extra for the install. After some consideration, I responded with what I believed was a reasonable offer: a signed statement from me, my wife, and our contractor (who represents a multi-million dollar company) stating that the gouges were not present prior to Theo's arrival. We had a new goal installed and couldn't be happier with the customer service, follow through, and communication from the team. Wooden Swing Sets (110) Vinyl Swing Sets (21) Basketball Hoops (188) Services (2) Commercial Recreation (133) Surfacing (14) Brand. But before we get into the details, lets first discuss how backyard play sets are designed. Rainbow play systems are built to last and with their playsets being installed professionally you can be sure they will be assembled correctly and be safe to play on for many years. The install people told me they knew that and would shim the tub. The gorilla playset have number of different slides on their products, which are: Some of the slides are typically attached to either 4 or 5 decks. Shop our entire selection of clubhouse swing sets and backyard playsets to . The Gorilla playsets have several options that are fun for kids. If you love to swing slide and climb this is a great playset. ).The plan was always to paint over the orange-y cedar, but the project completed early fall, right after Polly arrived and we thought it . My dad is extremely particular when it comes to construction as he usually does the work himself. The owner refused to cover property damage!I had a fairly positive experience up until I had to have my new hot tub serviced due to a few installation hiccups. They are more expensive vs. swing sets in this . Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Quick and accurate installation; great communication. Excellent customer service. So, relax and read on to discover the best playsets among Gorilla and Rainbow. These play sets are showcased in the catalog called 2014 Design Book 1. Then I had follow up question for Alicia, and she simply neglected to respond. Delivered on time, as ordered & promised. Shop smarter with our expert guide to the best Gorilla playsets for every kind of budget. Swing Sets. Slides are typically attached to either a 4' or 5' deck. Likewise, the gorilla playsets use the heavy-duty hanger to ensure that children are safe during the swings. Linzi and Alicia were so kind and understanding through our waiting. If you buy a product after clicking any of our links we may earn some commission. If your budget has the flexibility it will also be worth checking out Gorilla Playsets. Wasted two weeks, only to tell me they only service two brands of spas, which didnt include mine. And they were great to work with. The goal is amazing. Women did everything in her power to not allow a refund. 5-star experience all around for our new hot tub. For instance, if I know I definitely wanted a play general store as part of my swing set, I can immediately rule out buying a Castle model in favor of a Clubhouse. Lots of people just resell them. The installers arrived on the day Cierra told me they would arrive. Or $102.00/mo for 24 months *. If I had to choose between Gorilla vs Rainbow playsets Id choose Gorilla just because Rainbow have so many choices and customisable options that it can be difficult to decide which accessories you want. Having the sets installed by experienced trained installers ensures safety, and saves the customer hours of work. 15150 Herriman Blvd.Noblesville, IN 46060. Brand: Backyard Discovery. I cant wait to get our equipment.I would like to give a big shout-out to Alicia, Micaela for putting my order together and Jackie for staying with me on the phone while the store was probably closed. After spending almost $7,000, I couldn't even receive the dignity of a phone call to talk about the problem. Purchased a play set last year and basketball goal this year from Rec Unlimited. The depth and breadth of play systems available today is quite impressive. Congo's Monkey Playsystem #1 is a great set with a lot of interesting solutions. Sort by: Sale. The final difference is that Woodplay playsets are sold by trained authorized dealers, providing skilled installation. Because of Covid, the model we originally purchased was delayed by many weeks. Written by my husband because his review wont post.. see below. The delivery team was there on time and was professional. It can take several hours to construct, but take your time and try to enjoy the process. You can choose Trapeze swings, belt swing, bucket swings or even flyer swings. This makes for a much stronger playset overall. 24. Nice Job. Great place to buy a hot tub. At my request, this issue was escalated to the owner, Carey Riley, who stated that I needed to prove that Theo damaged my deck otherwise her decision was final. It also enables very unique designs and configurations thatll help your swing set with multiple towers, clatter bridges or even a 7 deck. The Gorilla Treasure Trove I playhouse is one of my favourite playhouses because it is the ultimate adventure playground. Let this be another reminder that the family owned small business isn't always honorable. Plan to buy a playset next spring from Rec. Our builder explained that due to the fact that our boards are clipped in like tongue and groove flooring, it would require a two man crew two full working days to remove every board until they reached the damaged board. The crank is smooth and you can go from 10 feet to 7.5 feet in about 90 seconds.If you are looking for a basketball goal to be installed you came to the right place - Recreation Unlimited. Best purchase I have ever made! Avoid at all costs! We worked with Kaitlyn the whole time and her customer service was top notch! So, ensure the pieces are built with hot dipped galvanized metal, that has the capacity to resist corrosion that causes your playset to be weak and not safe for kids. I would highly recommend! In this article Im going to explain why I personally think Rainbow swing sets and play sets, especially the Monster Castle models, are the best option in almost every way. Great follow up and made adjustments that I wanted, Don't worry about how it will be delivered, They have this down and know what they are doing.Don't bother spending your time shopping around, go to Recreation Unlimited.Thank you to the whole team.John and Lisa Biggerstaff. However, playsets installation is very important. Will definitely use RU again. Gorilla Playsets 01-1057 Playmaker Deluxe Wooden Swing Set with Vinyl Canopy Roof, Dual Wave Slides, and Rock Climbing Wall, Redwood Stained Cedar (Amazon Exclusive) Vinyl, Wood, Steel. We LOVE our Rainbow playset and have had no issues with pests. UV inhibitors to protect plastic slides from direct sunlight. Gorilla slides are built using reinforced plastic and include UV inhibitors to protect them from the sun. I emailed her on several occasions with minor questions and she always responded within an hour with the information that I requested. They got to work and sure enough, we had an installed spa, up to temp with balance chemicals by Wednesday evening, the day BEFORE Thanksgiving. The main swing beams are 46 instead of the traditional 44. Both Woodplay and Gorilla playsets have two styles: the traditional Playhouse (square base) and the Wide Angle Base (roomier). Learn More. Rainbow Play Systems often buy back the old set and send professionals to disassemble it and haul it. Different brands carry pre-made playsets that may or may not include installation costs. Likewise, the gorilla playset has an excellent opening entry that makes children have maximum fun and get better exercise. Gorilla playsets has multiple roofing options built for kids to have fun. Keep in mind, this is only my personal opinion. Backyard Swing Sets. Swings enable the kids to learn new things and develop their intellect while playing. Highly recommend! Like most other manufacturers, Playground Ones model comes in at a lower price than the Rainbow, but without the lifetime warranty you cant be sure the playset will last while your child or even grandchild wants to use it. Will recommend both Jackie & Recreation Unlimited to anyone interested in a new spa. Youll notice that the Outlook has the four support beams, a picnic table, two swings, and a climbing wall just like the Rainbow Clubhouse model did. The gorilla playsets use bolt-through iron swing hangers with spring clips that make the beams tight each side. Spent extra time to make sure landscaping wasn't disturbed. Although the weight isnt listed on the Backyard Adventures site, examining their photographs reveals that the planks are much thinner than the planks used to construct the Rainbow. Description Sunshine Castle is Rainbow's mid-sized play system that combines all the elements of play into one playset perfect for your child. Its advisable to buy from shops that offer installation service. Before you read further, lets quickly look at their warranty; Gorilla playsets has 10-year warranty, while rainbow playsets give customers lifetime warranty. We called to ask for help if anyone could come assess and Recs gave us the number to a demolition coordinating service. The Gorilla Playsets Chateau Deluxe has predrilled holes, which are one of the main things you should look for in a swingset. . When you take the time to do this, try the Shake Test, which is exactly what it sounds like: simply try to shake the playset. "rainbow playset" Jungle Gym Kingdom Swing Sets for Backyard, Monkey Bars & Swingset Accessories - Set Includes 18" Trapeze Swing Bar & 48" Heavy Duty Chain . Heavy duty swing hangers are an important factor that guarantees safety and maximum fun for kids when using playsets. A great transaction. Easy process and we love our hoop! Brad has an incredible amount of knowledge and experience with how to maintain a hot tub. kids can easily hop into the playsets from the ground floor without stress. 2 Bay ADA Commercial Swing Beam- Installed. We ordered a Goalrilla basketball goal and they gave us a free basketball to go with it! Will continue to use their services for life. So we picked going to Recreation Unlimited specifically because she was so helpful and everything else fell into place and went great! The lifetime warranty that Rainbow playsets offer simply means, you can ask for replace of playsets when its factory fault, irrespective of the years of purchase. We didnt bring the last one with us when we moved, and wanted a bigger one this time anyway.Service was GREAT, from the sales team to the delivery team!!! We only waited a week until they were able to install our playset and the men who installed it were quick and efficient and it was put together perfectly - very sturdy. Even though I had done research, there was some data I couldn't find, they were still there to answer those questions as well. This is laughable in my experience. Underneath the treehouse structure is a sandpit area. We've had a fantastic experience working w/ Recreation Unlimited.! The sales staff laid out the process of getting our Hot Tub. that just answered me and gave me some kind of real idea of cost and answered all my questions I had before actually heading out to get a hot tub. ; One 15 x 14 x 11 ft Creative Playthings Playtime Series Spring Hill Wooden Swing Set, Made in the USA ; Kids playground with 2 sling swings, a ring trapeze bar, 10 ft wave slide, a built-in picnic table, a climbing wall for kids, and access ladder leading to a generous play platform covered with a wooden roof Beam joints are important aspect of playsets. Great experience all the way through! Heres the standard Rainbow Castle model (Package II, the most popular model). Both rainbow and gorilla playsets have good sizes of opening and entry that give children and adults the maximum comfort of playing for many years to come without outgrowing your playsets. Here are a few of my favourite Gorilla playsets that you can buy online and assemble in your own backyard. I purchased a 20amp outlet and installed it myself, only to find out, it was unnecessary. In addition the Playground One model only has a 10 year limited warranty instead of Rainbows lifetime warranty. For more information about justifying fun click to view our about ussection. They want to be able to sell any or all of their play features (which is a catch-all word for slides, swings, wheels, climbing walls, etc.) All of our backyard playsets are simple to set-up and built to last. Encourage healthy habits with the Frontier malibu roof swing set with amber posts! The Castle includes a 360 degree tire swing, a wave slide, and 3 swings. These include extra swing bars, tire swings, bridges, and periscopes. And a special shout out to Linzi our sales rep. She did a great job! The timber shield finish is touted as a zero-maintenance finish, but it can compromise the integrity of the wood over time. A security camera wouldn't pick up on the gouges; I would have needed high resolution slow motion video or something crazy like that. They have triple joint construction, which means large timbers are overlapped at the joints to secure 3 pieces of lumber together with 3 pieces of hardware. And theyre made of Cunninghamia Cedar, which is an extremely durable and strong type of lumber. If you want more room for features such as tire swings, monkey bars, and extra long slides, the Castle models will serve you well. Once any beam is cracked or bucked out, then, the safety of the kids is in danger. Great price, process, products. Linzi was so great at communicating with us and the service was great. There are 3 sets of wood materials used in building playsets: The redwood materials arent treated with chemicals but are natural resistance to rot, insent, and any weather elements. Professional installation can cost between $200 and . Finally decided to take the "plunge" and went to Recreation Unlimited. An online search led us to Recreation Unlimited. !If we ever need another one or know anyone who wants to purchase a new hot tub, Recreation Unlimited is where we will refer everyone!!! My hot tub is recessed below my deck so I have a removable framing around it. Unlimited! At worst, they "fell off the bed of a truck and repackaged for sale," or they're used, rendering them ineffective.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. 100% CEDAR. Other popular manufacturers such as Swing Kingdom and Gorilla Playsets which are sold at Home Depot and Lowe's, are either not constructed using real wood (vinyl plastic for Swing Kingdom) or only offer models that your child will outgrow in a few years (Gorilla). Last year we transformed our entire side yard with landscaping, an in-ground trampoline, and this Gorilla playset from Wayfair (read more about that transformation here! I also wanted Creative Playthings I just could not justify spending 3K for a . I will always recommend this company! This premium cedar wood playset is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained in your backyard. Rainbow playsets are naturally looking beautiful and durable. Thank you for this great experience! Dimensions: 10.25 x 9 x 8 ft. At under $500, this is a great and affordable wooden playset for your family. Other popular manufacturers such as Swing Kingdom and Gorilla Playsets which are sold at Home Depot and Lowes, are either not constructed using real wood (vinyl plastic for Swing Kingdom) or only offer models that your child will outgrow in a few years (Gorilla). When the wood is wrapped, moisture is trapped without ventilation. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! Gorilla playsets are ready to assemble and you can assemble them yourself if you dont want to pay extra for somebody to assemble them for you. Another common playset manufacturer is Playground One, which operates under a similar dealer-distributor model that Rainbow does. This list covers top rated playsets in every price range. Shop for Gorilla Playsets Chateau Treehouse Tower Cedar Swing Set with Natural Cedar Posts - Brown. We like to think of playset building as constructing your own real life lego set. Gorilla playsets are built using 46 swing beams. Don't forget the accessories! However, the Clubhouse models are fantastic for small backyards because they are more compact. It also makes it a snap to swap swing accessories like swing belts, bucket swings, and trapeze. Description NOTE: Price shown includes standard delivery . She replied with, " there is no way to provide proof of something that did not happen. I ordered the 6 foot version and they sent me the 4 foot version. Being 2 hours away was outside their delivery area but the spa itself was really easy to move an set up. Example: we assumed the bubble panel was included but post installation we learned it wasnt. 4.2 4.2 out of 5 stars (317) $ 1,306. I added, "Since you're the one asking, do you have any other ideas for how I can prove this to you?". Very helpful and friendly people. The slope is very small, however once the tub was full, you could tell it was an issue because one side of the tub was higher in water than the other, and the water was falling away from the filter and pump side. Company made it impossible for a return/refund said follow up with warranty from company even though I refuse to trial another product from the company. This was a great experience from start to finish.This also lead me back to them to have a bar built by the swimming pool, this thing turned out Great. Simply fasten the roof, connect the beams, and add the components. The cedar wood roof protects the play deck and provides shade. The final difference is that Woodplay playsets are sold by trained authorized dealers, providing skilled installation. Then they called on Monday and said they could deliver it in an hour. The playset is a place for rest, have fun, and to expand energy by the kids. This design process produces hundreds of different playsets that all look about the same, which can make it difficult to choose the exact model you want. The only upside to this place was that they didn't have a high-pressure sales person hounding you. Good communication, quick scheduling and very efficient install. most of the beam they uses is 4 x 4 wooden beam. Strong swing chains with 800lb rating & coating to prevent kids pinching their fingers in the chain. Natural wood can absorb and release moisture, but the timber shield prevents moisture from being released causing it to rot and become unsafe. Kids delight in swings. Always wanted a gazebo and found a display gazebo at recreation unlimited. We LOVE our new shed! He took the time to answer all of our questions and leave us feeling confident in our next steps for maintenance.We would not hesitate to buy from Recreation Unlimited in the future! I was home when the goal was installed but they arrived, installed and left so quickly, I did not even notice they had arrived. It has thick canopy that creates shade for the kids and it has coated safe handles that protect your children. Here are the best backyard playsets & swing sets of 2023. Rainbow playsets have a basic vinyl canopy that creates shade for kids. Do NOT purchase anything from Recreation Unlimited these crooks! !The delivery was seamless and extremely impressive. Quick View. So, swing is the central part of a wooden swing set. I found the best play kitchen for an 8 year old, Strap bar for gymnastics Improve your giants fast, Level 5 Gymnastics Requirements & Skills | 2022 latest info, Best Swing Set with Trampoline and Slide Black Friday 2022, Gymnastics Leotards with Shorts Best for gymnasts, Metal Swing set for older child Fun choices & Advice, Cedar Summit vs Gorilla Playsets Which playset is most fun.

Westin Vs Sheraton Carlsbad, Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Social Need, Articles R

rainbow vs gorilla playsets