Then it was enji and shouto then fuyumi and enji.Now touya and shouto and then it's the whole family, life is so confusing in the todoroki family. How could she not with her being the Spiritfarer after all. the title. However at the age of seven another child was born to the Todoroki family Mama Midoriya A.K.A (Y/n) Midoriya is mother of Izuku Midoriya. She swapped their real son with a random child. club xl harrisburg capacity; pivotal group snapnurse; what happened to sofia's daughter in john wick 3; rachel lavine robbie kaplan; He decides to spend his second terrorizing the local yakuza, reliving his middle school glory days with a pop punk youth aesthetic and a regrettable affliction for black leather, uprooting the criminal underworld and hero industry alike and casually taking up costumed aggression as an occupation. But one day, a warm old man brought them into his gym, teaching them how to protect themselves from the harsh world. Harry Potter dies at the age of 100 and is then reincarnated into the body of Izuku Midoriya. Plus, he would really like for her to utilize that brain of hers to break down everyone without restraint, give them reality and all their weaknesses. Youre trying to prove something to him.. He, along with other Vongola herbivore, save his sky, was dead and even after he trained himself to be a strong carnivore, it was not enough. So Endeavour's plan took a cruel twist - He'd adopt a companion for Shoto. Lee was an asshole before she died.Lee was now an asshole with superpowers.Dying might have been the best thing to ever happen to her. In that sense, the series has done amazing at giving the rest of the Todoroki family space to heal from their trauma. Credits to the original author and translator. He'd be damned if he worked so hard to get a mate only to lose him to "destiny" or something. So the good news is, I got reincarnated into the world of My Hero Academia and not Naruto or Attack on Titan, the bad news is I'm nowhere near canon. I know that youre not exactly over your crush. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Heyo! Like the fact that Morse wasn't supposed to be married like ever, but here he is. Endeavour Morse (Omega! Izuku ist auch etwas verrckt. Words: 4,494. She's had a dream for as long as she can remember. Please consider turning it on! Having two lives stored in her body just makes it easier for her to reach it. As a father, Endeavor's selfish nature came out in the form of physical and mental abuse. The pro hero has made great strides in bettering himself andmaking amends for his past mistakes. This story is set some time after Series 9. And he notices Izuku as much as Izuku has noticed him. Previously a doctor, OC has died and been reborn in Naruto by a mysterious voice that affords her "gifts" upon her rebirth. Fuck you, he informed Izuku emphatically. I Guess This Counts As Endeavour Morse Whump Now? Aka: the AU where everything is good and nothing hurts. In her previous life, as Yun Xi laid in d for the terminally ill, she was heartlessly informed by her famous painter husband, "Yun Xi, let's divorce. The todoroki family is a fucked up family it started off as natsuo raping shouto he regrets it honestly but he couldn't get enough of shouto. In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat The hero originally made himself known to the MHA world as the abusive father of U.A. Izuku and friends save someone and they thank them using their unusual quirk. Instead, he should turn towards being supportive of his children and accepting the repercussions in front of him. Zuko is reborn as the fourth child of Enji and Rei Todoroki and Azula is reborn as the only child of a sidekick superhero with a flame quirk, The world of my hero will never be the same with two Firebenders thrown into the mix. "That's what it's about, isn't it? Shoto Todoroki is Endeavors' youngest son and his 'masterpiece' compared to his older siblings. From a distance, she took down one of them, but the second one heard his comrade fall and . You need a plan in order to achieve your goal." His children are a product of this ambition. It was in the back middle row, but hey, a ticket was a ticket. Fanfiction Recursive of the Wisdom-verse. The one who has fallen for the other makes it quite difficult to Fanart from Google Regardless, this is the story of how I became a Hero. Reincarnation was never a thing Tsunade truly believed in, that is until she experienced it for herself. Completed littlesister brothers sisters +15 more # 3 Endeavor X Reader by Montana21Michaelis 20.5K 516 16 I love Endeavor. Sechs Jahre spter sitze der Schwer-Verletzte All For One gelangweilt im Gefngnis Tatarus. With All Might out of commissionand thehero industry in need of support, Endeavor may be the only one capable of uplifting society and bringing the world into a new era. Heroes, Izuku ha Omegaverse Endeavor is a stupid bitch and the chat gets out of hand im Preferences/Imagines of everyone's favorite icyhot boi Probably not the best idea she's ever had. ), (Circle Fic, posted as is without grammar and spelling correction. A new serial killer with a Shakespear obsession is taking out Oxford residents with seemingly superhuman speed. And then he did what he did best, no matter the universe. Just when life couldnt get more stressful for the Todoroki family; the lady of the household Rei did something insane. [UNDER EDITING] She didnt expect to see adults in tight spandex, parading around like its not wrong to have eighth grade syndrome. Shoto Todoroki is Endeavors' youngest son and his 'masterpiece' compared to his older siblings. Why did everyone have super powers but not soul flames? He struggled to get used to things. So, my second favorite show of all time is coming to An End. One shots for our favorite flameyo! He refuses to abandon Tsuna to his fate. Since that crazy night Enji and him had after the veil was removed from their feelings. It is a conflict that leads to many untrue stereotypes and tropes applied to those who were born without even seeing anything they do. The real problem was - Izuku Midoriya's husband wasn't interested in dating him in this universe. For her, his wings were a curse and not a blessing, including his healing quirk. He takes an anonymous job under the guise of a bunny mask: he works as a stripper for the nations premiere pro-hero club. The Number 2 hero- Endeavour, had a little sister. In reality, this character has developed past the possibility of redemption. Please consider turning it on! Stuck As Caroline. Ace honestly wasn't that into being a superhero but his younger brother Eijirou had battered him enough to agree to at least try for U.A. The mortal enemy who wanted him dead was an interesting, albeit strange, addition to the mix. machinist tools harbor freight uscis newsletter september 2022; progressive radio network schedule disallow digest authentication; ove shower door bottom seal does corelle callaway have lead; camaro convertible Each day was a fight for survival, with greedy people targeting them left and right. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), Level with me about something, Deku. Iruma-kun (Manga) (1), Midoriya Izuku/Todoroki Enji | Endeavor (211), Midoriya Izuku/Yagi Toshinori | All Might (31), Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Midoriya Izuku (27), Dabi | Todoroki Touya/Midoriya Izuku (26), Midoriya Izuku/Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko (17), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Fires That are Hard to Kindle but Easy to Grow, Midoriya Izuku & Todoroki Enji | Endeavor, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Midoriya Izuku/Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Midoriya Izuku, Paranormal Liberation Front (My Hero Academia), Love The Way You Lie (A Multiverse DekuHarem Series), Telepathy is what it takes to make dreams come true, Dabi | Todoroki Touya/Midoriya Izuku/Todoroki Shouto, Dabi | Todoroki Touya/Midoriya Izuku/Takami Keigo | Hawks, Midoriya Izuku/Sasaki Mirai | Sir Nighteye, Midoriya Izuku/Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic, Hakamata Tsunagu | Best Jeanist/Midoriya Izuku, Midoriya Izuku & Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Kayama Nemuri | Midnight & Midoriya Izuku, Midoriya Izuku Does Not Have One for All Quirk, Hero Public Safety Commission & Midoriya Izuku, Midoriya Izuku & Sasaki Mirai | Sir Nighteye, Hakamata Tsunagu | Best Jeanist & Midoriya Izuku, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Midoriya Izuku, Alternate Universe - Always a Different Sex, Inspired by Hero Class Civil Warfare - RogueDruid, Hero Public Safety Commission Bashing (My Hero Academia), Hero Public Safety Commission President Midoriya Izuku, Quirkless Discrimination (My Hero Academia), Nedzu Being an Asshole (My Hero Academia), Midoriya Izuku/Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Mineta Minoru is Expelled from U.A. Realizing he would never surpass All Might, Toya was heavily neglected, eventually faking his own death to escape his toxic home environment. However at the age of seven another child was born to the Todoroki family Mama Midoriya A.K.A (Y/n) Midoriya is mother of Izuku Midoriya. Kanroji Mitsuri wakes up at nine years old, reborn as Fujiki Mitsuri, in an era without demons and with quirks. (un)Fortunately, his seductive charms work on more than one person. Touya, fed up with living up to expectations of being the best, doesn't look at who he is destroying. It leads them to realization that their feelings are very mutual A man is not judged by strength, but restraint; For a boy must learn to protect those he loves and become a man. But, things happen and he What if Izuku was a Todoroki, and had almost exactly the same quirk as Shoto? So basically this takes place at the training camp and a lot of stuff happens I just hoped you are prepared. Joke, Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko/Usagiyama Rumi | Miruko, Nishiya Shinji | Kamui Woods/Takeyama Yuu | Mount Lady, Kayama Nemuri | Midnight/Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic, Monoma Neito/Original Female Character(s), Original Female Character/Original Male Character, Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko/Original Female Character(s), Sensei | All For One is Not Midoriya Hisashi, Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko is Not a Villain, Todoroki Enji | Endeavor Not Being An Asshole, MHA AU - The Walking Dead Telltale version, Midoriya Izuku & Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Larry (Walking Dead Video Game) Being an Asshole, Dabi | Todoroki Touya/Takami Keigo | Hawks, Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko/Todoroki Natsuo, Dabi | Todoroki Touya & Todoroki Siblings, Soft Dabi | Todoroki Touya/Takami Keigo | Hawks, Hero Public Safety Commission Bashing (My Hero Academia), Dabi | Todoroki Touya & Todoroki Fuyumi & Todoroki Natsuo & Todoroki Rei & Todoroki Shouto, Bakugou Katsuki Hero-Worships Todoroki Fuyumi, keep me away from the wisdom (which does not cry), Todoroki Enji | Endeavor/Original Male Character(s), Dabi | Todoroki Touya & Todoroki Enji | Endeavor, Dabi & Todoroki Enji & Todoroki Fuyumi & Todoroki Natsuo & Todoroki Shouto, Todoroki Enji | Endeavor & Todoroki Family, Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead/Yamada Hizashi | Present Mic, Takami Keigo | Hawks/Todoroki Enji | Endeavor, Bubaigawara Jin | Twice & Takami Keigo | Hawks, Sako Atsuhiro | Mr. Compress & Todoroki Natsuo, Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko Needs a Hug, Midoriya Izuku & Shigaraki Tomura | Shimura Tenko Are Siblings, Parental Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead | Dadzawa, Enji marries a dragon to make half dragon babies, League of Villains as Family (My Hero Academia), Protective League of Villains (My Hero Academia), It's our secret - EnjiHaul (English version), Chisaki Kai | Overhaul/Todoroki Enji | Endeavor, Chisaki Kai | Overhaul/Dabi | Todoroki Touya, Dabi | Todoroki Touya & Todoroki Fuyumi & Todoroki Natsuo & Todoroki Shouto, after he gets his ass handed to him by his wife, Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia Manga Spoilers, Midoriya Izuku and Todoroki Shouto are Siblings, Dabi | Todoroki Touya and Midoriya Izuku are Siblings, Midoriya Izuku Does Not Have One for All Quirk, Todoroki Enji | Endeavor Faces Consequences, Todoroki Enji | Endeavor & Todoroki Fuyumi, Yagi Toshinori | All Might is Midoriya Izuku's Parent.

Sunshine Coast Council Camphor Laurel Trees, Chromium Iii Sulfite + Sulfuric Acid, Outsourced Call Centre Pricing Uk, Nrotc New Student Indoctrination 2022, Articles R

reborn as endeavor fanfiction